chapter 11: Bohdi's birthday

Nina and Ian had gotten up super early on Bodhi's birthday they had a lot of things to do before the girls woke up. She immediantly started decorating while he cooked she had bags hidden all around the house where the girls wouldn't find them. Soon people started slowly showing up Candice Phoebe Jules and Claire were helping her to decorate. Then the other guest arrived.

"I am about to go get them hide" She was so happy to do this for Bodhi and hoped that she liked it.

Nina went to their rooms and opned each one both doors. Elena was sitting on the bed yawning and Bodhi was still sleep. She turned on both of their lights."Did you two sleep last night." She stood her head in her daughters roo,

Elena shook her head running her fingers through her morning hair."We were up till 4."

"Get up and come out." She walked into Bodhi's  room slightly shaking her."It's time for you to get up."

She nodded sitting up finally opening her eyes and letting it adjust to the light."Morning."

"Happy birthday, Come on he cooked and i made brownies."

"Ok."

The two girls got up and Nina followed them into the mainroom with all the lights off."Why are the lights off mom."

Nina went and flipped the lights on as everyone jumped out there spots shouting"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOHDI."

Bodhi smiled and went to hug everyone she loved her family at least this family. She went to Nina and Ian last giving them both a huge hug."Oh my god when did you two do this."

Nina smiled. she was happy that Bodhi was happy the girl deserved it."5 this morning i guess we got lucky. Your offically 16 now that means you can take your test and get your license. You wanted small theres less then 50 people at least."

"Well in y'all business that is small." Elena smiled."I forgot about her birthday did you make brownies."

"Eat food first."

"I can't just steal one."

"No."

"Ok fine."
--

The party went out eating talking them finally playing music. Bodhi was sitting against the wall smiling. Ian came and sat next to her."You ok?"

She nodded and looked over to him."You know i did wish that she never cheated at least when it came to having me. I wish you were my dad i got stuck with crappy parents."

"As far as i'm concerned i'm as much your father as i am hers." He motioned to Elena who was talking with her aunts.

"I met her at a concernt and i new them eyes from anywhere she was with Nina Candice and your mom. I knew from then that something wasn't right i knew my mom had me wearing contacts but i didn't know why. That was after you had found out and i was no longer wearing them. She had your eyes and your smile with Nina's features it didn't take long for me to know she was your daughter. I never told her i knew until i actually got to know her. She knew who you were she knew that was her grandmother on your side she always did protect her mothers feelings. I grew closer to Nina i was nine and with my aunt. And she became more of a mother to me then Nikki ever was. Sad but its true. The people here this is my family and always will be no matter what she tries."

==
A/N i don't do a lot of moments between Bodhi and Ian so hoped you liked it

THIS IS FICTIONAL