Chapter 10 i dont trust her!

Third person pov.

Running out of the building Harumi and Lloyd made sure to be cautious of any Sons Of Garmadon members.

As there would probably be quite alot, after all they're making sure none of The Resistance, Elementals Masters or others get into the building.

Well, without the consent of 'Emperor Garmadon' or Ultra-Violet.

As Garmadon would still be on the look out for The Heros.

The two were running through the alleys making sure not to get spotted by anyone, especially The Colossus. Other known as The Oni Titan The Master of Destruction made.

To specifically find The Resistance who were on the run.

Lloyd pov.

Running i made sure Harumi was beside me, and making sure she didn't get snatched by someone.

"Ok..It should be around the corner "

I spoke to The Whitish Blonde Haired Teenager. Leading her in, and closing the door behind him.

Harumi pov.

Being brought into the base i looked around but seeing Some of the Elemental Masters i lowered my head to my shoulders.

While looking away abit scared if they'd hurt me.

Third person pov.

Skylor was looking at a map while Nya was talking to Misako who was deeply worried for her son.

Who had been captured for a week now, but hearing the door open and close they all turned to see who it was.

Skylor pulling out her sword in a fighting position, but lowered it when she saw Lloyd. A small smile appearing on her face

"Im happy you're safe no-".

She couldn't even finish her sentence when the elderly woman rushed past her, after accidentally

Misako pov.

Running over i wrapped my arms around The Blonde Teenager, digging my forehead into his shoulder.

My glasses starting to fall abit down my nose, my eyes watering.

Pulling myself away from him, with a smile as i wipe my eyes and fix my glasses.

Lloyd pov.

I patted my mother on the back, basically telling her to back away.

Seeing her having teary eyes i slightly frowned worried, but a slight chuckle heard from me.

"Its ok mum, im ok-".

Nya pov.

Good...Lloyds ok, im not letting anyone get hurt or captured again.

After the others disappeared....Its been so lonely, Jay....Kai.....Cole...Zane...And Sensei.....I hope you're all ok.

"Alright..Lets all rest, Lloyds already been in captivity for a week...Give him a little space".

She instructed.

Third person Pov.

Everyone nodded but Mystake noticed Harumi and gasped, Skylor now noticing her as well and rushed over. Slamming her against the wall and putting an arm on her throat.

"What are you doing here!!!!??"

She yelled furiously.

Harumi was frightening, trying to pull her arm away but Lloyd rushed over.

"Skylor! Its ok, shes alright.." he spoke calmly. Putting a hand on her shoulder.

Skylor looked at Lloyd and sighed, letting Harumi go "Ok...I still don't trust her Lloyd".

Lloyd just nodded and led Harumi over to the table beside the others "Are you ok? Im sorry about Skylor..".

"Shes just...A bit overprotective heh.." he chuckled. Harumi nodded sitting down "Its fine" she said while rubbing her neck, and taking a few deep breaths.

______________________________________

Word count: 537

Hey Guys La-Lloyd!!
So i did this earlier than i thought :D
But i did it!
Tbh im literally speechless 😳
cause i don't know What the f*** to say XD
But if you want anything to happen in the next Chapter(Chapters)
I have a post on this story.

Anyway, Bye Ninjas!!

❤💚🖤