Chapter 9

Idea by Cookie_Lloyd
_______________________

Lloyd Pov.

Walking around the halls trying not to get caught was really hard, as we were continuously hearing The Guards talking in the nearby rooms.
I had everything with me, well what i had before i was captured by those...Idiots.

The Trio Pov.

The trio slowly and quietly rushed down the hallways avoiding any Sons Of Garmadon members.
After all..the three can't trust anyone but eachother at the minute.
Each of them were stressed out if Garmadon or one of The Sons Of Garmadon members would find them.
Echo would be killed, Harumi would probably be killed as well...But Lloyd.
Oh Garmadon already hates Lloyd, you never know what his next move is if he finds the three.
The three were being very careful to check around the corners, and keeping quiet so they could hear if someone was coming. But-

Emperor Garmadon Pov.

The master of destruction was sitting on his dark throne extremely frustrated cause he couldn't find his 'Daughter', Harumi.
He had sent out a few members out to go look for her awhile ago, his rage grew and grew before he slammed his fist on the arm rest. "Its too Quiet!!" he exclaimed standing up and walking down the three small steps looking down at the destroyed city and the Oni Titan, he had created when he first appeared to the public.
Then he could feel something, he sensed a familiar being in the building.- "Lloyd." he growled as he stormed off down the steps and now stomping his way through the hallways of Borg Tower.
He could hear small whispers, stomping around the corner he saw the three backs of three people.
Harumi!!!???? Lloyd!!!!! And a Guard.
"Well well well....Look whos out of their cell~" he cooed giving Lloyd a death stare.
Basically extremely angry.

The Trio Pov.

The three kept on looking around the corners making sure to be careful, so they didn't get get caught but-.
The Blonde Ninja was startled when he heard that dark and gloomy voice, slowly turning around he saw Garmadon.
His father.
The other two did the same, Harumi was extremely scared about the consequences on her actions would be. Same with Echo, he didn't wanna be murdered.
He knew that The Master Of Destruction wouldn't hold back on punishing him and the other two, Harumi and Lloyd.

Emperor Garmadon Pov.

The Master Of Destruction was at the end of the hall, with a very frustrated smirk.
He gritted his teeth seeing The Quiet One, his 'Daughter' Harumi.
He knew she was gonna get punished once he got his hands on her.
He formed his dark purple powers and made up his own purple daggers.
His extremely serious and angry face as he charged at them.

The Trio Pov.

Echo was startled when he saw The Furious Oni conjure purple daggers.
The same with Harumi and Lloyd.
The two got into a fighting stance but Lloyd only grabbed their arms and dragged them down the other hall.
The three now running from Garmadon.
As the three ran down the hallways, trying not to be captured Harumi kept on looking back.
Extremely anxious that she'd be torn apart like Mr'E was.

Lloyd Pov.

Running down the halls of Borg Tower with Echo and Harumi i just made sure to not stop.
If i did stop and look back i could risk myself getting captured, i could hear my fathers loud footsteps as he chased after me, Harumi and Echo.

The Trio Pov.

"We need a plan!"
Harumi said in a stern but scared voice.
She had been taking off her spiked black and purple cardigan and put her long white blonde hair up in a messy bun.
Echo stopped but the others stopped as well
"What are you doing Echo? We gotta go"
Lloyd said turning around, Harumi doing the same.
"Someone needs to destract him."
He said then looked back, hearing The Onis Growls of frustration.
"You guys go, I'll be there in a minute. Don't stop running until you're to safety, I'll come find you".
Echo finished
"Echo wait!"
Harumi yelped abit frustrated as he ran the exact way Garmadon was coming, she always loses people...She doesn't want it to happen again.
Lloyd sighed looking down for a second, but lifted his head up
"Common, we gotta go...He'll be fine. We have to get to my friends".
Lloyd said having to rush out of the building with Harumi
______________________________________

Word count: 748

Hey Guys Its La-Lloyd!!
FINALLY!!

Finally i posted Chapter 9!
Im so deeply sorry about my absence,
I just never had time to finish ir.
Im probably gonna be getting these out slower now.
So try to be patient plz😌

Anyway, I hoped you enjoyed!!

Bye Ninjas!!

❤💚🖤