Chapter 1 The Reunion

I got the idea and courage to do this from a drawing idea. I really hope you like it cause it took forever to do! And maybe I'll make a part two to this is you want one. But I'll be quite busy with other stuff so it'll take awhile to do. And my grammers not the best, neither is my spelling but I'll try my best.
______________________________________

{Flashback}

The young Garmadon ran around his father hyper wanting to go play with his friend Harumi. After awhile of running in circles around his father he tugged his father's black, purple and red robe trying to get his attention. "Daddy, Daddy, daddy, daddy-" before he could call his father out again, Garmadon turned around and looked down at his hyper son who was begging for his attention. "Yes Lloyd? Whats wrong?" he asked curious cause he had to break his conversation with his beloved wife, misako to answer him. The Boy smiled when his Father answered him "Can I go to the Flower field With Rumi?" he asked smiling looking like he was about to jump through the ceiling. Garmadon looked at his very jumpy son and chuckled cause he looked ridiculous "Ok, Just don't go too far dinners almost ready" he said to his son.
Young Lloyd smiled happily and hugged his fathers legs "Thanks Daddy!" he said excitedly. The tall man put his hands around his sons shoulders and tapped them after a couple seconds "No problem, now you better head out and play while you still can". He said cause there was ten or twenty minutes until the dinner was going to be served. The young boy nodded letting go of his fathers legs and ran off
to the massive flower field close to their house. When Lloyd got to the field he smiled seeing the very light blonde girl standing there waiting for him. "Hi Rumi!" he said running over to the young girl "Hi Lloyd!" Harumi said happily to her best friend from four years old. Lloyd gave her a nice warm hug smiling excited to see her, Harumi returned the hug and put her arms around his neck then fell over on him
and The both of them giggled. Harumi got of Lloyd and laid down on the beautiful pink flower field as Lloyd did the same.

The two started to talk about what has happend throughout the past days in their houses and told jokes, Lloyd trying to impress her. "I'll protect you Buttercup" Lloyd said bravely sitting up and putting his hands on his hips. "Ok My brave Prince!" Harumi said sitting up chuckling at the cute boy in black.

{End Of Flashback}

"Prince charming?" the light blonde almost white haired female asked the bruised ninja infront of her. I thought i lost him, i thought he left me like everyone else did. But he was here right infront of me the whole time, the Teenager known as Harumi or the quiet one thought.

The dirty blonde haired teenager smiled slightly with a busted lip and bruised body "hey Buttercup". He said with a weak and tired smile on his face while fighting the pain his body was in. Lloyd could barely kneel he was about to fall to the ground but kept himself up high for his Buttercup.

"W-Why? Why did you leave me?" the Quiet one exclaimed upset, they were best friends and happy together but one day her prince charming just disappeared. After that she was miserable and when her parents died she went bitter. She wanted Revenge on Lloyd, so she resurrected the one person The Green Ninja couldn't fight, Lord Garmadon.

The Bruised Ninja sighed remembering all the happy and joyful times he had with his Buttercup. "I didn't have a choice, i wanted to stay but..I had too save Ninjago with the Ninja and save my father". He said looking to the side explaining why he left his Buttercup and looked back up at her after speaking.

Harumi looked down at the bruised Ninja who was her Childhood best friend and listen to his explanation. "But you didn't have to leave me, After you left my life was torn apart! My best friend left me for pathetic Ninja! My parents died, i was adopted by the Empress and Emperor! That was the worst part. They were so idiotic! Never being able to do whatever you want, being told to dress in those horrific gowns its not fun!". She said frustrated giving off to the blonde teenager right infront of her. And tightening her grip on the chains what were attached to Lloyds neck.

Lloyd looked at the frustrated female and frowned, God what happened to his Buttercup? He asked himself abit upset. "I know you've went through alot Rumi, but theres always time to make up And fix everything. We could be Best friends again, like we were" He offered when he choked abit cause his ex best friend pulled the chains.

The Bright blonde haired Teenager looked at her Ex-Best friend with rage filling her up "How can we? How can we fix everything Lloyd!? I can't make up from all I've done, and you can't either!! So no, we can't fix everything". She said with abit of regret, why did she want to hug him. Hug him and run around that flower field, playing tag Like we used to.

"Yes we can Buttercup, everything can be fixed. You just have to believe you can control yourself and do the right thing". He said looking up at the gorgeous teenager trying to give her hope That she will change. "I just want to be your Friend again like we were back then, thats all i ask".
______________________________________
Word count :950

If you want a Chapter two just ask and I'll get right to it! Any ideas for what you want for the next chapter and after just comment it! Anyway Bye guys!