Chapter 3 the truth

The Master of Amber peeked behind a corner seeing some Sons of Garmadon, she looked back to the group she was in.

Mystake, Misako, Nya and Dareth.

"Ok guys, Mystake you go first and get this mesage to Lloyd" she said in a strict tone of voice telling the Elder the message and instructions for Lloyd to get out.

Mystake nodded as she used her Oni powers to turn into a rat, she ran across the concrete ground everything around her looked big because she was very small.

{With Lloyd}

Lloyd was leaning On the wall of the cold cell trying to get some sleep but it was hard, he had injuries all over his top half. His throat was swollen from the chains around it, he had a black eye and abonch of other bruises on him. He rubbed his arm for a couple seconds then looked at the wall facing him.

Common guys, Where are you? He asked himself desperately wanting to get out of this cold cell, it wasn't even comfortable you'd think I'd get special treat but no. Suddenly out of the corner of my eye i saw a rat enter the cell which i almost screamed but was stopped.

"Mystake?" i asked the rat with a confused look on my face then there it was, Mystake got up no longer a rat as she smiled at me sweetly "Hello Young Garmadon, Im here to give you a message from Your friends" she said quietly trying not to alert any of the Guards in the prison. "Oh, What is it- is my friends ok?" Lloyd asks her with a concerned look on his face. "Yes Lloyd they are, Now let me explain the plan".

With Harumi

Emperor Garmadon Gave me a hard time this time around, Why though? I captured the Green Ninja i thought he'd be easy on me. I guess i thought wrong, i don't blame him he is the Emperor and i obey his rules plus im the one who brought him back. The Quiet one walked down the Hallways of borg tower looking at the walls every couple of seconds, then it hit her.

{Flashback}

"Common slowpoke!!" The Young light blonde girl said running across the Village  the blonde hooded boy running after her trying to catch up.

"Come here Rumi!" he said abit out of breath as he slowed down out of tiredness but after a couple seconds of rest he sucked it up and ran after the cheerful girl, Harumi.

As the two stopped at the Woods where there were sunflowers and Daisys that grew from the grass sperated unlike the Flowerfield the two always went to.

Lloyd walked down deeper into the woods with Harumi, he then attempts to hold her hand and too his surprise she held his back with a smile on her face. That beautiful smile made Lloyds cheeks turn a pinkish red as he tried to cover it up by his black hoodie sleeve he'd always wear. Hes always adored his father and wanted to be like him, he also loved Candy which is no surprise cause every kid in the Village loved candy. Harumi looked at the Adorable flustered boy in black and giggled he was so cute when he was flustered, she thought. As She and the boy talked while they walked along the green grass, The bright sunlight hitting the forest it making the two cover there eyes slightly.

Lloyd looked at the Cute Girl beside him and bit the inside of his mouth smiling "I love you Harumi" he said looking down his face red by being flustered.

When the Light Blonde Girl heard Her best friend Lloyd confess that he liked her made her smile "I love you too!!" she said joyfully as she kissed his cheek. The blonde boy was shocked when His Friend Harumi kissed him, but that shocked face turned into a smile as he hugged her Harumi obviously hugging him back.

{End Of Flashback}

The Quiet Ones eyes widened in shock, The love of her life was actually the Green Ninja all along and she didn't know. She covered her mouth for a couple seconds realizing what shes done too him, She Resurrected his father, Made him fight him and put him in Prison. Im a monster, im a monster!!! She screamed in her head extremely disappointed and mad at herself. How could i do such a thing, i love him..I love him so much! I was just so desperate to avenge my parents. Wait...Now that i think about it, It was the Great Devourer who killed them!! I should've listened to Lloyd!! I am such a disappointment. Harumi thought hating on herself right now, wait i could help him get out and defeat Garmadon! Thats what im going to do-i promise Lloyd I'll make it up to you.
______________________________________

Word count: 817

Hey guys it La-Lloyd!! So heres chapter three! I really don't have much to say other then i hope you like it and any ideas on what should happen in the next chapter comment down below!
Anyway bye ninjas!!
❤💚🖤