Chapter 60🌹

Brianna

I was woken up by my phone ringing. I looked at the time and it was 3:50 in the morning and an unknown number was calling. I declined the call and laid back down but before I could fall back asleep the number called again.

"UGHHH" I said.

"Who that?" Cam said.

"Ion know" I said while answering the phone.

Phone Call:

"Helloo"

"Yo this bri?" the person on the phone said.

"Why?"

"Nique in the hospital I think something wrong with the baby." he said.

"Oh my god what happened!"

"I'll explain when you get here."

"Wait who is this?"

"Junior."

"Ok i'm on the way."

The called ended.

I got up and grabbed some pants to put on and was looking for my jacket.

"Cam" I said.

"Hmmm"

"Nique in the hospital get up."

I found my jacket and put it on.

"CAMERON" I yelled.

"WHAT DAMN"

"Nique in the hospital get up and get chris and dj up"

Cam jumped up and put on a shirt. He called Chris and Dj phone back to back but neither one of them was answering.

"Imma have to run to both of they house i'll meet you at the hospital." He said.

I went to the car then I thought about it. She could be at a hospital closer to Royce house. I texted Junior and asked him what hospital they was at within 2 minutes he replied.

I put the hospital in my gps and pulled off.

•••

I pulled up to the hospital and jumped out the car. I walked in and seen Junior sitting in the waiting room and I walked over to him.

"How long you been here." I said sitting next to him.

"Maybe 40 minutes she gave me yo number on the way here told me to call once we got here"

"So what happened"

"Royce was beating her and I helped her and brought her to my house and when I checked on her she was sleep but she woke up through the night and was screaming my name. I ran in the bathroom and it was blood coming down her thighs and she was in pain."

"What made you help her now haven't you been knowing he was hitting her."

"Hell naw I didn't know. I don't live there to know what's going on all day everyday."

My phone started ringing it was Cam. Junior looked down at my phone then looked back up at me and I looked at him while answering the phone.

Phone Call:

"Hello" I said.

"I just got chris we on the way to Dj house now and then we on our way there."

"Ok."

Call ended.

"You Cam girlfriend?" He said.