Chapter 56🌹

Christian

"Chris who bra is this?" Tina said.

"Yours obviously." I said while blowing smoke out my mouth.

"My titties not that big and you know that!" she said.

"Oh."

"The fuck you mean oh?! who shit is this!"

"Bitch don't worry bout who shit it is if you don't like it get the fuck out my house the fuck."

"Ok I will don't come calling me when you miss me!" She said while grabbing her bag.

"ain't nun to miss." I said.

She left and I got up and grabbed my keys.

I drove to the trap and dj and ant was sitting outside.

"Wassup nigga." I said while dapping them up

"Wassup" they both said.

"Y'all seen Cam we supposed to go slide on them niggas today." I said.

"There he go right there." Dj said.

I turned around and Cam was pulling up.

"yoo" he said.

"Man nigga where yo bobble head ass was at I been sitting out here for a hour." I said.

"Nigga shut up you been here for like 3 minutes." Dj said.

We laughed.

"So where these niggas at?" Cam said.

"Shorty in the house know where they at." Ant said.

Dj walked in the house and got her. She came out and stared at me.

"Da fuck you staring at where they at?" I said.

She gave us the address and we got in the car.

"Put that bitch in the trunk." Cam said.

Dj grabbed her arm but she snatched away from him.

"Girl come on ain't nobody stunting yo man looking ass." Dj said.

"Boy fuck you."

"No you look like you stank." He said while throwing her in the trunk.

"Keep that bitch in the trunk just in case she trynna set us up imma kill her right then and there."Cam said.

Brianna
I woke up and Cam was gone. I went in the kitchen and ate some cereal then took a shower and started doing my hair.

I have a nail appointment at 12:30 so I just cleaned around the house until 12:00. I got in the car and drove to the nail salon. As I got out the car I saw nique on the side of the nail salon talking to somebody.

As I got closer I saw nobody was right there but she was talking as if somebody was there.

um ok

I just walked into the nail salon.

•••Later during the day•••

I pulled up to the house and I seen Cam and chris car in the driveway. I walked in the house and they both looked at me.

"what y'all looking a me for?" I said.

"yo lease ain't up until next month.. and this girl who helping us out we made a deal that we'll give her a place to stay for a while." Cam said.

"What that gotta do with me?"

"We asking if she can stay in your house until yo lease up." Chris said.