Chapter 73🌹

Brianna
It's been a few weeks since Cam has been out the hospital. He's doing a lot better and they're working on fixing this problem with Chris cousin.

Right now i'm chilling with nique and the kiddos. Have y'all seen nique son yet? Lemme show y'all a picture of him that I got.

 Have y'all seen nique son yet? Lemme show y'all a picture of him that I got

His name is Tyrique but they already calling him ty lol. Cam and Dj came downstairs, dj went to open the door and leah walked in.

"Ok so we got a plan everything should go good but we need y'all at the house where duke and his son at. When we drop y'all off duke is going to come with us and then when I text y'all you going to take the car that's there and meet us at the airport." Cam said.

"Why y'all going to the airport?" Nique asked.

"Cause they leaving the country .. oh and the kids are not going with y'all someone is staying back with them. You really only need one person to drive there which can be Leah but that's up to y'all." Dj said.

"As of now we need one of y'all to talk to Duke ex. Try to talk her out of the whole police situation then if that don't work you come back here and we just do some else."

"I can do it." I said.

"Ok come on" Cam said.

I put kailani in her car seat and cam looked at me some type of way.

"She staying here" He said.

"I'm bringing her for a reason .. you can't just walk up to somebody and start talking about kids and shit just let me do this how im doing it." I said while walking out and putting her in the car.

Cam was still talking shit like always but he sent me a picture of how she look then her location and I drove over to where she was at. She was at this lil outside food place and was standing in line. I got out the car and got kailani stroller and laid her in it.

The stroller recline since she's not able to hold her head up by herself yet .. I can't really explain it but its made for newborns.

I walked over and got behind her in this long ass line and started playing with kailani and she turned around and looked then smiled at kailani.

"She's adorable" She said.

"Thank you" I said.

She turned back around and some older couple was walking pass and then stopped.

"Awww she look lovely congratulations" They said.

"Thank you" I said.