Chapter 49🌹

Brianna

I grabbed my shoes and ran to the car.

he's up

I drove fast thinking about what I would say to him when I got there. The last time I talked to him I treated him like shit.

I pulled up to the hospital and got out the car. Me and nique ran into the hospital going straight to his room.

When we got to his room we saw Cam mom, Chris, Dj, and Ant. He was laying down laughing with them. As soon as I walked all the way into the room he made eye contact with me.

I hurried up and looked down cause I hate making eye contact with ppl it make me feel some type of way.

I walked over to him and hugged him. Everybody walked out the room I don't know why tho.

He pushed me off him.

"who is you?" he said.

"nigga it's me.. brianna" I said as my eyes started to fill with tears.

If this nigga don't remember imma go crazy.

"ion know no brianna so you gone have to leave shawty."

I started crying like a baby.

"what the fuck man" I said as I cried.

"Stop crying bri. I was just playing."

"You play too damn much." I said while still crying. I couldn't stop.

"Come here." he said.

I went back by him and he gave me a hug.

"Cam i'm sorry it was my fault this happened" I said.

"Man gone with allat. nun of this is your fault so stop thinking like that deadass. I hope you haven't been thinking that this whole time cause that's dumb as fuck." He said while scooting over and patting the bed so I can get up there next to him.

I sat next to him and he kissed me on my cheek.

"stop crying ma." He said.

"I can'tttttt" I said loud.

Cam started laughing at me.

"Stoppppp"I said while still crying.

"awwn being pregnant got you really emotional." he said while rubbing my stomach.

"shut up" I said while wiping my eyes

"how you been?" Cam asked.

"don't worry about how i been let's worry about."

"naw boo i'm chillin. how the baby been?"

"the baby been fine."

"brit?"

"she's .. ok kind of. she misses you. Speaking of brit lemme call taylor mom and see if they'll bring her up here tomorrow." I said while walking out the room.

Cameron

When I woke up it felt like I was waking up from a normal nap. They started running test on me asking me what I remember and stuff. Everything is cool. Chris got here and told me how bri thought this was her fault cause she was the one driving.

I couldn't wait for her to get here. The first thing I thought about was the baby. Hoping it was still alive. People started coming and I appreciate them for coming to see me but I told them all to leave once bri got here.

I need my time with her. I need to catch up with everything that's been happening with her and I don't wanna wait till I go home to start when I can start now.