Chapter 47🌹

Brianna

Me,Chris, and Nique all walked into the hospital.

"Hi, we would like to visit Camero-" The lady cut me off.

"yeah I see y'all faces around a lot but Cameron can't been seen."

"why?" I asked.

"Someone came and had it changed to where only one person can visit him." She said.

"then we'll go in one at a time then" Chris said.

"No.. like only one specific person can visit him."

"And who is that one specific person the fuck?" I said.

"We're not allowed to say who's the person is." The nurse said.

"The fuck type of shit is that?!" Nique said.

Chris went behind the desk and got behind her and the girl started blushing.

"OH HELL NA-" Nique said while trying to go behind the counter but I put my hand in front of her stopping her.

"I think we should see what he bout to do first." I said while smiling.

I heard a click Chris had a gun held to her waist he started whispering in her ear and tears started to fill her eyes. I saw another nurse walking towards the desk.

"Nique go talk to her make sure she don't come behind the desk and see him with the gun."

Nique walked over to the nurse.

"So I need you to change the name on that list I want you to put all our names on here and add a couple other names." I said while bending over the desk.

"I- I can't do that.. BUT I'll tell you who it is just please don't tell anyone I could get written up for this."

"Go ahead." I said.

She started typing into the computer.. "It's Lania-"

"HEEEY BRIII" Nique said while giving us a clue that other nurses was walking towards the desk.

Chris put his gun in his pocket and we walked out.

"Did y'all figure out who it is?" Nique asked.

"Yeah it's Laniah." Chris said.

"We need to pull up on that hoe deadass."

"Not today bri, we don't know if she's planning some or not we need to wait and see what else happens and when we do pull up on her you and Nique not gone be with us. It's gone be me, Ant, Dj and some other people." Chris said.

I sighed.

Brittany

So we have a speaker from the local high school here talking to the girls about majorette dancing with the band. They want some girls from my school to participate in their show for cluster night in three weeks.

"If your interested you can come up and get this permission slip and have it signed by your parents and bring it with you tomorrow I will be back here to collect them at 12:00 tomorrow and practice starts tomorrow after you get out of school." The lady said.

"You wanna do it?" I asked Taylor.

"Yeah."

We got up and got a permission slip.

"The sooner we start the more you can learn, practice, and perform better in three weeks see you girls tomorrow." She said.

I put my permission slip in my book bag and they dismissed us back to class.