Chapter 72🌹

Brittany
"Auntie my stomach hurts do I have to go?" I said while laying down in the bed.

"Take some medicine it'll go away" She said.

"I think I got food poisoning from last night I need to rest."

"I really don't want to miss this meeting." She said.

"I can watch myself i'll just be laying here anyways." I said.

She walked out the room and went into the kitchen.

Auntie lee has been going to church almost everyday of the week and I follow right behind her. I mean I don't have a problem with going to church but do we really have to go everyday? I'll praise God by listening to gospel.

After about 10 mins auntie lee walked back in the room.

"Come lock up the door don't open it for nobody don't even look out the window to see if it's me cause I got a key." She said.

"Ok" I said while getting up and following her to the door.

I closed the door and locked it then went upstairs and watched her leave from my room.

I went downstairs and grabbed the ice cream and a spoon then sat on the couch and watched Family guy while eating it.

It's 5:00pm so she'll be back home by 8:30 which means i'll go up to my room around 7:30 just incase she happens to get here earlier.

20 minutes went by and I got a text message.

Mekhi: wya?

Brit: Home.

Mekhi: why

Brit: i'm sick duh🤧🤒

Mekhi: No you're not .. what's wrong with you?😐

Brit: Food poisoning😩🚫🍔🌭🌮

Mekhi: Missing church smh do better. You need to praise the lord for all he's done.

Brit: I DO PRAISE HIM me missing one day ain't gone hurt bye

Mekhi: I see your aunt I should tell her you lied about being sick.

Brit: I didn't lie though

Mekhi: Can't trick me🤣

I sat my phone done and continued watching tv. After a while I put the ice cream in the freezer and washed my spoon off then turned the tv off.

I went upstairs and turned my play station on so I can play the game then I got a message again.

Mekhi: I won't tell on you only if you ask to sing the song for sunday service.

Brit: I don't want to sing.

Mekhi: Why?

Brit: shy

Mekhi: You know they're going to let you cause they all know you can sing. I'm sitting behind your Aunt now so🤠😃🙂

Brit: Go ahead and tell her. you're fake I don't know why i'm your friend anyways

Mekhi: Ok chill I won't tell😒

Brit: I know now go learn how to play the drums

I sat my phone down then started playing the game.

Brianna

"Hi mommy baby" I said messing with kailani.