+ H A R S H Z O L D Y C K +

After the heated staring session Illumi gave Killua in their time in the cafe, Illumi benevolently allowed Killua to leave. Normally meetings such as that would have lasted a while longer, to ensure Killua fully understood his wrong doings.

But luck was on Killua's side today, as the two Zoldycks were in an unfamiliar situation. For one, they weren't at the Zoldyck mannor, the place they lived in and had their punishments carried out. Instead of being able to instantly give out Killua's lashes, Illumi could only stick to the intimidation tactic.

He did not have the necessary supplies or area to follow his normal plan. Illumi could tell with a glance that Killua, being the little heir he is, figured this out. It would be possible for Killua to cause more mayhap without the threat of being whipped.

To counteract this from happening, Illumi had become even more tight on Killua. Normally the torturous staredowns could last quite a few hours since arriving at Heavens Arena, though it had only been a few days. But once again, since fate was apparently on his younger brothers side, the meeting was cut short.

No, Illumi wasn't doing this to be nice. He was doing this to figure out the intent of the bloodlust he sensed from the beginning. After Killua was dismissed, Illumi had made his way over to a clownish looking person. Not asking, Illumi claimed the seat the young Gon had previously sat in.

Now, he just sat and stared at the obnoxiously red headed male. If this man were to be a threat, Illumi would quickly eliminate him. He couldn't risk any possible injury to his youngest brother, who was destined to be the heir. The Zoldyck business couldn't possibly thrive without the beloved Killua.

The red head male only started back, daring to meet Illumi's gaze with a wide smirk evident. "Ohh, to think you would introduce yourself to me first." Now, the conversation had started. "You know, you are so inticing. Just teasing me with that little glare of yours earlier."

Now, Illumi could start to deduce the mans reasoning. He was a pervert, who probably thrived on the idea of power. Illumi had met countless of his type, doing the business that he did. They all tended to be quite weak but always boasted the idea of their power. People such as him would seek out tougher opponents only to be killed off quickly.

Though the red head fit this type, he did seem to hold a tad more power then others. He reeked of blood lust, which only quited when the green haired boy appeared. Now, it was being released again, causing numerous looks from people also in the cafe. Some people had left, while others simply tried to mind their own business.

"I don't.. appreciate the stare you have been giving my brother and I." To be honest, it angered Illumi. But for now, he would keep his class. "If you dare touch him, you will never see a sunrise again." Now, the plain fish gaze Illumi had started off with turned into a harsh glare.

Hisoka put his hands up infront of him, waving them. "Oh no, heavens no. He is still to ripe. I'm more intrigued by you, the eldest Zoldyck." There was a noticeable pause in the air, as Hisoka had just announced that he knew. Leaning forward, Illumi left his face only inches from Hisoka's.

"What is your purpose, clown?" Seemingly not intimidated by Illumi's actions, Hisoka leaned back in his chair. "Nothing bad, I assure you. I'd simply like a nice little battle with you." Battle? Any battle against Illumi would surely result in death.

"You don't interest me. I simply came over to make sure you were aware that I will not let you see another day if you dare touch Killua." To be honest, it was a suprise Illumi hadn't killed Hisoka yet, but he was waiting. Waiting to test out the air around the clownish person.

"Killua.." Hisoka hummed "So that is his real name.." Hisoka prounouced the 'is' more loudly. Illumi glared at Hisoka, speaking. "Don't try anything." Dramatically grasping his chest, Hisoka spoke. "It pains me that you still do not trust me or my word."

Hisoka continued, seeing Illumi didn't care to comment on his last remark. "You know, that Killua kid.. my little fruit Gon seems to be interested in him." Hisoka figured that since he already told Illumi his reason for wanting to talk to Illumi, then it wouldn't hurt to say an extra word for Gon in.

"Why? Is Gon training to be an assassin aswell?" Illumi inquired, tilting his head. He definitely didn't even start to imagine that maybe Gon's focus on his little brother was for a different reason. Hisoka chuckled, a little smirk showing as he shook his head.

"Sadly, no. I beleive that Gon is more intrested in gaining a new friend rather then comparing killing techniques with his buddy." There it was, Gon's reason. Almost as soon as the words came out of Hisoka's mouth, Illumi stood up and slammed on the table.

"No. No friends. Assassins don't have or believe in 'friends'." Hisoka glanced outside the little tea shops windows, eyes focused on his hotel room window. Maybe it was a tad too late for Illumi's remark, as there was Gon sitting on the bed with a silver head of hair.

"Mm.. thats a shame. I was hoping the two of us could be friends, after all." Still standing after his table slam, Illumi barely snickered. "If that is all, then goodbye." Illumi robotically marched right outside. Hisoka allowed himself a moment of quiet, still sitting in the café, sipping his tea.

After that moment was over, Hisoka stepped outside and glanced at the hotel window next to his own. Sadly, Illumi's 'no friends' policy hadn't quite seemed to stick strong with Killua. There, Killua sat next to Gon, at Gon's own hotel window. The two had hugged before separating.

Hisoka wasn't objected to the twos newly formed friendship, as it would be nice for Gon to have friends his own age. It was an added bonus that since Killua and Gon might frequently hang out, there was an added bonus that Hisoka would see Illumi.

This was a fun twist to the story unfolding today, now wasn't it? Hisoka smirked.