+ C O R R I D O R +

{START}

     Gon ran down the hotels corridors full of excitement. Killua, the boy his age, was his friend. His friend. Gon never had any friends before, besides from Sam, Marcus and Margaret. Though they were more like family.

     Twisting the newly made friendship bracelet on his wrist, Gon couldn't stop smiling. He had to tell Hisoka about this.

     Gon's light, airy steps moved quickly, every step bouncing with excitement. What could he do with his new friend? Play games, maybe? Lost in the though of all his future plans, Gon 'oomphed' when he hit a stone wall.

     Wait, that wasn't a stone wall. It was a person. A very slim, tall person. A person with long black hair and wide dead eyes. Oh. "Sorry!" Gon exclaimed, rubbing his side which hit the man.

     The mans eyes seemed to narrow at this, but he hadn't said a word. Instead, the long haired man chose to walk past Gon as if he was air. Gon's cheeky smile faded, confused as to the situation at hand, but after a shake of his head, Gon was back to his normal happy go lucky self.

     Now skipping down the hallway once more, Gon's head swayed from side to side as he tried to locate Hisoka. He had left Hisoka at the café,   so it was a quick deduction to assume his caretaker may have still been there, or atleast near the area.

     Gon smiled, bearing his teeth out, when he discovered he was right. There was his father figure, sat on the hotel lobby's couch. Gon quickly waved over at him, shouting to get his attention. "Uncle Hisoka!"

     Looking up in the boys direction, Hisoka smiled at Gon with his famous closed eyed smile. "Hello, Gon." Running over to Hisoka, Gon was pet on the head. "And what has you so excited, Gon?" Hisoka questioned, even though he already knew the answer.

     "I made a friend!" Gon exclaimed. "Oh?" Hisoka followed up, allowing room for Gon to explain. "Yea! It was that one boy we saw the first day at Heavens Arena." Gon paused to breath. "Y'know, that silver haired kid my age."

     Hisoka hummed, nodding. "His name is Killua, right?" Hisoka questioned, still not letting in Gon on everything he knew. "Yea," Gon was surprised that Hisoka actually remembered his new friends name.

     "Do y'think I'll be able to play with him soon? Oo, maybe we will be paired against each other to fight!" Gon was now sitting on Hisoka's lap, humming along to a song he heard earlier that day.

     "Hm.. perhaps, Gon, perhaps." Hisoka replied, though he already knew the answer was no. The elder brother who radiates truckloads of power would never agree to his brother and Gon hanging out.

     That would be a fun thing to challenge, Hisoka thought. Maybe he should assist Gon in some meetups here and there, further increasing Hisoka's chance to see the man known as Illumi once or twice more.

     Looking down at Gon's smiling face, Hisoka internally shook his head. No, he didn't need a specific reason in order to give Gon happiness. So what if he wouldn't see Illumi— Gon's smile would make up for it.

     "Now, Gon, lets head back to our room. Maybe there'll be something interesting on the television." Hisoka spoke, his lips curling to form each word. To his surprise, Gon harshly shook his head hardly. "No! Let's train. I wanna train."

     "Train?" Hisoka questioned. "You sure, Gon? You don't have another match till tomorrow." Gon quickly jumped off of Hisoka's lap, a determined look covering his features. "Mh! Killua seems so strong, and if I wanna fight him, I gotta get reaaalllyy strong too!"

     Oh well, there's nothing much you can do when faced with an energetic six year old. Hisoka nodded. "Sure, let's train. I know a place that will be beneficial."

The two red headed and green haired males exited the hotel together. After a short while, Hisoka spoke up. "Gon, why don't you close your eyes for me real quick." Gon made a noise of confusion. "Huh? Is it.. a surprise, Uncle Hisoka?" Gon wondered why the place they would train at would be kept hidden as a surprise.

"Yes, Gon. Its a surprise. Now, close your eyes." Gon nodded, closing his eyes. His guardian grabbed hold of his arm, and dragged him to an area that was colder than the previous hot sun which looked down upon them. Assumably it was under shade, hence the temperature difference.

Gon's eyes, still closed, flinched when he felt a large aura be released. A loud noise followed that aura, along with a mellow breeze. Suddenly, the area felt far more open then it had a mere minute before.

A satisfied noise came out of Hisoka's mouth before he spoke. "Hm, all done. You can open your eyes now, Gon~" Gon widened his already present smile. "Okay, I'm gonna count down. Three.." he paused, doing a twirl. "Two, one!"

As Gon opened his squinted eyes, he learnt the reason behind the noises and air change he had felt. The two father and son pair were now in a forest, a very large and empty forest. The only thing occupying the space was a small pool of water.

Hisoka had cleared out a large area just for the two of them, in the dead middle of a forest. It was clear that they were in the middle of a forest, as there were trees in all directions around them for what looked to be miles, besides the immediate area they stood in.

"Uncle Hisoka!" Gon exclaimed, jumping into Hisoka's arm. Hisoka chuckled when Gon's face suddenly twisted. "Wait? What are we doing here? What is this place..?" He questioned. Hisoka smiled. "Its a forest."

Gon burst out laughing, quickly replying back. "Well duh, Uncle Hisoka. But what is this place? What'll we be doing!" Hisoka bent down to pat Gon's head. "We'll be doing something similar to hide and seek, Gon."

Gon clapped his hands, excited.

{END}

this chapter is like half filler because i have no clue what to write?

the fact that i am the author of this story and could literally write anything has just crossed my mind. :o
:)