Chapter 1 - the conversation

Cheryl's  pov

I never really fit in Riverdale High. On this school i'm known as the nerd of the school and I get bullied alot because that. The person that bullied me most of the time is Toni Topaz. But there is one problem I have a big crush on her and I don't think she likes me back, I mean look at me, I'm the nerd of the school, I have breaces, a wear glasses, I have bearly friends only Kevin and Betty. Nobody will like me, and certainly not my bully.  

I only live with my mother because my father leaved us when I was 12 years old ( i'm now 17). Me and my mother are very close. But my mother doesn't know that I get bullied on school and I dont think that I have the guts to tell her.

But that is enough about me.

Right now i'm walking through the halls of my school to my locker, I get my stuff for my classes and walk to my class. 

"hey" I heard Toni's sharp voice.

¨shit¨ I mummbled. I quickly turn around.

Ye- before I get to finish my sentence, I suddenly get pushed against the lockers.

"Do you have my homework?" she asked. 

I nodded, grabbed my backpack to reach for what she asked for. When I handed it to her.

Thanks, This better be right, nerd.

"I-Its all c-correct" I said.

She then slammed me to the locker and smirked at me. Then she walked away with (I assume) the same smirk on her face.

Toni's pov 

When I walked away from Cheryl I started to feel really bad. The thing is, I always liked her, and I mean in a love way. 

My feeling for the redheaded girl started when she first came to school in third grate.

Memory

I sat in my chair in my class and I was talking to my best friend, who is by the way still my best friend

 "okay class today we have a new girl in class, so be nice to her" said my teacher.

Then I turned around a saw a beatyfull girl with red hear.

"you can sit there" said the teacher as she pointed to the seat in front of me.

She walked to the seat and when she was about to sit. I took the chair and she felt on the ground. I laughed at her. Fangs saw everything and took the girl away from me. He turned around and gave me a mad look. 

Sinds then I did awful things to her, wich I never want to talk about again.

End of the memory

It was the end of school and I walked home. 

As I opened the door a little boy ran up to me. It was my little brother Owen.

"Toni!" He said exited as he ran up to me. He is 5 years old.

"Hi buddy!" I smiled. 

"Hey Toni, how was school?" my mom said as she walked in.

"Hi mom, normal like every day" I shudderd.
My mom laughed at my comment and walked away to the kitchen.

"Toni?" Said Owen suddenly

"Yes Owen"

"How was your day really?"

This kid is really smart you know, he can see when something is bothering you. I have never seen another 5 year old kid doing something like that. But sometimes it is really annoying :)

"How did you see that?"

"I'm not blind Toni" he said with a bit sass. 

"There is a girl on my school and I like her for a really long time now, and I don't know what to do because there is a little problem."

"And what is that problem"

"I bully her..."

He sighed and looks at me disappointed. 

"And I do this for a long time"

"And how long would that be?"

"since third grate, also the first time I saw her and the day that I got feelings for her.."

He looks at me with a shocked expression. "that long!"

"yes that long"

Then suddenly I got a idea.

"shall we go to pops, its my treat"

"Thats a very good idea, but we are not done with that conversation" he said.

this is my first chapter I hope you liked it :).
This is my first story here and English is not my mother language (that's dutch) so please dont blame me on my writhing skills.

Iris