five.

The One with Movies
and Sharpies.

❄️❄️❄️❄️

As the siblings reach the top of the stairs they hear another crash coming from Alaska's room.

"Stay right here, I'm gonna go get my bat from my room," Aiden whispers as he quietly walks into his room and then returned seconds later with a heavy, red and black metal bat. "You ready, Sis?" Aiden asks, his hand on the door knob.

"I was born ready."

With that being said, Aiden quickly twists the door knob as Alaska rushes pass him with her eyes tightly shut while screaming like a cavemen at the top of her lungs and swings the broom at the first thing she came in contact with.

"FUCK! STOP! STOP!" The person that was being attacked by the broom cries out.

"Alaska!" Aiden yells out. "Stop!"

Alaska stops swinging the broom and peeks one eye open and takes a look at the person she was attacking. Her eyes widen, her eyebrows furrow, and then her confusion was replaced with anger. "Fucking Butler," she grits out as she raises the broom once again ready to attack him again, but much to her dismay, someone from behind her snatches the broom from her hands.

"What the fuck!" she yells, turning around and coming face-to-face with a boy she has never seen.

"Please don't hurt my friend any further than you already have," the boy pleads.

Alaska looks around the room and sees that there are three boys in her room (not counting her brother). "Wha--Wh--The fuck?" she stutters as she stares at the boys in confusion and anger.

"Aiden, when you said that you have a sister, I never would've thought it was her," Butler says, pointing a finger at Alaska with a disgusted look on his face.

Alaska quickly turns around to face him and the anger that's rushing through her body grew even more. "What the fuck is this? 'Sneak Into Alaska's Room and Scare the Shit Out of Her' day or something?"

"Yo," Aiden says. "Usually I would say that my sister is overreacting, but she's right. Why the hell are you in her room?"

"Well, you see," the boy that Alaska has never seen before says. "We were trying to prank her and well things didn't go as smoothly as we thought it would."

Aiden stares at him with raised brows. "Prank her? But you don't even know her."

"Justin snuck in a few minutes ago and they've met already," Butler says, and Alaska quickly glares at him.

"Wait, you snuck into my sisters room?" Aiden directs his gaze towards Justin who's casually leaning against the window frame with his arms crossed over his chest as he nods in response. "And you," Aiden continues, his eyes now narrowing down at Alaska. "You didn't tell me that a boy had snuck into your room?"

Alaska rolls her eyes. "That doesn't matter, what matters is why the hell are these fuckboys in my room?"

The guy she has never seen before gasps as he placed his hand over his heart, acting offended by her comment. "I am not a fuckboy."

Aiden shakes his head as he walks out of the room. "Come on, let's go downstairs."

"What? No!" Alaska quickly says. "I am not letting some strange boys roam freely throughout my house as if everything is fucking rainbows and sunshine."

"Alaska, I know them," Aiden responds as he closes the door of his room, which is directly across form Alaska's room. "Now, come on."

The three boys quickly follow Aiden down the hall while Alaska stands there in the middle of her room baffled by what had just happened.