four.

The One with the
Cheeky Panties.

❄️❄️❄️❄

Alas, Alaska had made it through her first week of school. And already she had met some...interesting people.

On Monday during third period, which was English class, she was the first one to be in the classroom and as usual, she chose a seat all the way at the back of the class.

And a couple minutes after the late bell rang a woman in her early thirties walked in and announced to the class that she was the substitute teacher for the period since apparently the real teacher was in surgery or something.

Seeing this as a "do whatever the hell you want" moment, the whole class started talking amongst themselves and others quickly pulled out their phones.

Alaska was on her seat scrolling down her tumblr dashboard on her phone, since nobody had really noticed that she was actually there. Which she didn't mind at all. Of course, her time of being completely unnoticed was disrupted when she felt the presence of somebody hovering over her.

Not again, she thought as she groaned out.

She looked up from her phone and saw a very large, dark skinned boy looking down at her with a frown on his face.

"What?" Alaska snapped at him. She could tell that the guy was trying very hard to look intimidating, and sadly, he was failing.

"You're in my seat," he said in a low voice, in which Alaska knew that he was just trying to sound more intimidating than he actually was.

Alaska let out a sigh and rolled her eyes. She clasped her hands together and placed them on top of the desk. "Look, bud, I already had this same problem in first period and I really don't want to go through the same thing. So with that being said, I don't see a name on the desk or chair, therefore this is not your seat and I have every right to sit here."

The guy stared down at her dumbfounded. "For a new girl you sure are feisty," he said with an amused smirk.

She simply rolled her eyes at him and continued to scroll down her phone.

The guy took a seat in front of her and he immediately started chatting away with the other guys that sat around them.

If you were to walk in the classroom, you'd think that the back was just for boys, beause that's exactly how it looked. And Alaska was the only girl in the middle of those boys.

Boys. That's what they were. Even though they were in twelfth grade, they acted as if they were still in middle school.

There was this one boy in particular that caught her attention, his name was Marco or something like that, and all he did was talk about naked women. And that disgusted Alaska.

Soon after, all of the boys were engaged in a very deep conversation about lesbian porn and who was the best pornstar out there.

Marco or whatever his name was, argued that Pinky's the best pornstar, but the guy that was trying to reclaim 'his' seat a couple of minutes ago disagreed and said that Alexis Texas is the baddest bitch in the game. Those were his exact words.

For the next two hours and fifteen minutes, Alaska sat there listening to those boys talk about porn and at one point they were even watching it. Alaska had never felt so disgusted in her life before, but yet at the same time she was highly entertained by their immaturity.

By the end of the class she had learned that Marco's name was actually Marquise and the guy that was trying to get her off the seat was named Maximus.