one.

This whole fic was inspired by the picture above that I saw on tumblr.

❝The One with theCream Pie

The One with the
Cream Pie.

❄️❄️❄️❄

The Monroe's arrive at their new house-that thankfully already comes fully furnished-and are currently struggling to unload their van with the stuff that they packed and that survived the "throw away or keep" process.

"Al, would you hurry up already," Ellen calls from the front steps of their new house while holding a box that is packed with their china plates, waiting for her daughter to come and open the door.

"Ellen, if you drop that box and break my china plates I will not hesitate to break your nose!" Carol yells from the car as she herself tries to pick up a box that was stuffed with their kid's toys from when they were little.

Alaska stomps up the steps (as carefully as possible since she doesn't want to slip on the snow that is most likely covering up the ice) to her new house, she takes out the house key from her back pocket and sticks the key in the keyhole, turns it and grumbles under her breath as she pushes the door open. "I hate this house."

Ellen rolls her eyes while walking past her daughter and heading towards where the kitchen is located. "Oh, stop being so dramatic and help us unload the car."

Carol steps into the house and contently sighs, the warmth of the house feeling so much better than the 27 degree weather outside. "I love this house," she says smiling while looking around the house. She hands Alaska the box she was carrying. "Here, sweetie, take this up to the attic."

Alaska looks down at the box-that was now in her arms-with a frown. "Why do we still have this? I haven't played with these since I was nine."

"Because they remind us of the time both you and Aiden were these cute, innocent and naïve little kids," Ellen says, walking out of the kitchen.

"I'll have you know that I am still very cute, hot even," Alaska shots back, feeling slightly offended by her mother's comment.

"And I'm a hot piece of man, mom. I have girls swooning over me whenever I walk down the street," Aiden says as he steps into the house holding a large box and pulling a stuffed suitcase behind him as well.

Carol laughs as she walks out of the house to retrieve some more boxes from the car. "Whatever helps you sleep at night, babies. I want that in the attic now, Alaska!"

"I'm going!" Alaska yells back. "I dislike you," she mutters to her mother, Ellen, as she walks past her.

Ellen chuckles from behind her. "I love you more, creampie."

Alaska stops on the fourth step, turns around and gasps at her mother. "Mom! We agreed to never mention that ever again!"

"Oops," Ellen innocently smiles and walks out the door.