Chapter 12

A/N: This is so scuffed

A letter float down from above toward Athy.

"Good day to everyone, since it's been 7 hours since you've been watching, We decided to give you a break, Catch some sleep or something. As we'll continue the videos tomorrow. This letter should arrive around 11am. So enjoy the day!

-Gods and Goddesses" as Athy reads the letter to everyone.

"Yay! Finally, It won't be as tense anymore~" Athy continued as she stretched her limbs like a cat.

Athy bounce up to her mom and hugs her. "I always wanted to hug you. It turned out the beautiful lady in my dreams were you all along."

"You have dreams about Diana?" asked Claude with a knowing look. 'It seems mother's love has given the princess a chance to meet her mother even in dreams.' thought Lily smiling at Athy.

"Uh- I had dreams about my mom too! Aren't we the same Athy?" Said Jannette.

"I was the one who gave Athy those dreams, Don't be delusional that must've been your dark magic deluding your mind." Said Claude.

"But...." Before Jannette can continue Roger glares at her which made her shut up.

'If I knew that this brat wasn't actually claude's daughter I would have never gone to raise this brat.' thought Roger as he analyze the theatre.

'It's always Athy Athy Athy! Why can't it be Jannette?! I'm the crown princess, I'm older than her.' She though as she glares at Athy.

Despite how much she wants to hurt athy at this moment, Her dark magic can't even escape her body, Just inside her brewing as her wishes can't be held true in the theatre.

Everyone went on their own groups such as the Lillians and Felix on the corner chatting about the difference on their world, Diona and Claude with Athy in their own world.

Suddenly a paper fluttered in the table of Claude. 

"What is this... Lovely Princess, Publish in year xxxx" said Claude outloud. "This..is... Jannette?" He sat in his own and started to read, as time pass his anger can be seen because of his mana prowling around him.

"I know I made a mistake not taking care of Athanasia but you- you made it worse! Because of your selfishness my mind have been altered, the whole obelian's perspective has been altered! How brilliant Athanasia is how useless you are without the charm to the people around you. You never study and can't even hold a sword on your own, All you know is drinking tea, being a princess what else can you do?! Your fiance might be brilliant but your the one that's supposed to be the heir because of the charms your dark magic has made around you. Even your son of a dog fiance doesn't even love you without the compulsion!" Claude went and direct his rage at the cowering, crying jannette.

"What do you mean by black magic?! I never have black magic! I don't even have an ounce of magic" cried out Jannette.

"That's what you think, Have you ever wondered why our personalities took a 180 when we're in this theatre?" asked Claude. 

A sentence flashed in the screen that said "The theatre is made to suppress bad intention in magic, mind manipulation is one of that. We can confirm that Jannette has Black magic. In the future of the lovely princess, When Athanasia died, a few years later Claude has gotten more sick, it was because he was dosed with dark magic for years, Anastasius given Jannett a choice of staying with Claude and they both die or go with him taking over the kingdom and never meet Claude ever again