Chapter 5 - Small Klaus Special-

Klaus Keigo, Second Son of Michaela Keigo nee Rico and Kyoya Keigo, Brother to Ryoma Keigo.

He took the same path of her Grandfather Clarence Rico (Mother's side), As Ryoma took over their family company Keigo Corporation.

At first he didn't want to attend the gala, But his mother was persistent enough and decided to endulge her.

He didn't expect to see such a beautiful Lady.

Long blond hair, Piercing red eyes, curvy body and beautiful appearance.

As soon as she entered the room her glaring eyes scans the crowd, She smiles at her brothers to let them know that she's alright by herself surprising the crowed with her smile.

It seems the Princess of Ashwood family has a resting bitch face, Intresting....

Hmm, It seem the little princess is intrested in me as I felt her stare. I stare back and held out my glass of wine to signify a greeting and smirk turning back to my conversation with Mr. Ryan who seems to be in a deep explanation that I'm uninterested in.

I messaged my left hand Luke to investigate Analise Ashwood.

Glancing over it seems Analise is with some arguement with some girl with a black straight bob... Eh? Why would she talk to some gold digger?

A few minutes later the other walked out embarassed and enraged.

Suddenly my phone dinged, Ah.

Analise Ashwood

19

Only Daughter of the Ashwood Family

Genius

Graduated highschool days ago.

Talented in Piano and Dancing.

Seems to have past interaction with Yre Nikolas of the Harisson Hotels.

Intresting

I glanced at the girl to see her staring at the damned Yre.

What? What was that?

I feel like... A tight feeling in my chest. I don't understand... I want to feel more of this... Feelings...

She'll be mine soon.

Yall- So I'm in fb right? I have a shojou manga group thingy.

They spoiled the ending of the abandoned empress! Like who she end up and everything now I'm stuck with this knowledge and I don't have a courage to read the chapters I haven't read cause I already know the ending.

Also just saying, Klaus isn't a Yandere. He just don't usually feel like in love love type, Suddenly Analise appeared and seem to make his heart beat. All he wants is to feel that feelings again and his future actions... It's for you to read for the next chapters. Hehe