Prologue (5.14.20)

Love is a fragile emotion. It was said that you could even die from a broken heart. But what if your whole life you seek the love from your father who never even glance in your way?

Athanasia looks at the guillotine with no emotion whatsoever, She looks at her father with a little hope in her eyes but those blue eyes that are the same as her's glared fiercely as she flinch.

She settles her head in the guillotine waiting for her death. A white flash envelopes the kingdom and a figure of a woman looking very similar to the first princess float down from the light and hug the princess as they both disappear.

The time freezes.

White light strikes Claude, Jannette, Felix, Lily, Ijikiel, Roger, and Anastacius as they are in a big room with a big white canvas (screen) and dimmed lights.

Claude noticed that the brother that he killed is in the room, Dark Aura envelops the Emperor.

"Would you look at that, Tch. Claude, Claude, My dear brother. I must thank you for taking care of my Jannette. I can't believe you actually abandoned your child for mine, Haha thank you for doing me a favor." Taunts Anastacius.

Claude growls and something clicked. "Your Child? JANNETE IS NOT YOURS!"

"You honestly believed that she's yours? What a joke, I fucked your fiancé and you caught us red handed. Who would you think be the father? You and Penelope haven't even consummated or even married." Retorted Anastacius.

Suddenly a woman and a man descended the room.

" Hello, You must be wondering who We are

" Hello, You must be wondering who We are. I am The Goddess of Time Anand and This is my Brother God of Parallel Universes Yonke." said the violet haired woman.

"This white screen here is going to show a moving pictures/painting, This is what Athanasia's next life in a parallel universe called Earth-8027. As she actually didn't die. We transfered her soul to a teenager from a City/Kingdom(So that they'll understand) Korea." Yonke stated (Imagine his eyes is the same shade as Anand).

"I have a question, Why are we here." ask Jannette.

"Isn't it obvious Chimera? We're gonna make you watch Athanasia's deserving life, You'll see how she's happy without you all, How talented and important she is as you all don't even appriciate her." Retorted Anand.

"Is it true that Jannette is not my child? Also why did I saw Diana before the time freeze?" ask Claude with a straight face but inside his emotion are doing a Rollercoaster ride.

"Jannette is not your child, She was formed by dark magic, She's cursed. Diana is favoured by gods as she is the last legacy of the Goddess of Love Mel. As you can see Athanasia is blessed by the Gods. Because you all fucked up we were tasked to do all of this by the higher ups." Said Yonke.

"Look we really don't want to be here but you all fucked up your world. Especially with Jannette's curse affecting everyone she's attached to." Said Anand smiling dangerously.

They all disperse from eachother and choose their own chairs.

Claude is glaring at Anastacius, Jannette nervously tries to calm down from all the information, Ijikiel and Roger trying to process everything, Felix glancing at Claude and Anastacius from time to time as if expect them to explode, and Lily thinking about everything and worrying about Athanasia.

The screen suddenly turns on and made the people jump in surprise.

It seems that Anand and Yonke were telling the truth, They can see the new Athanasia. All the feature remains is her blue crystal like eyes that is full of hope unlike in the platform an hour ago.

-_-_-_-_-_-_- Meanwhile_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

A bright light envelops Athanasia and Diana. As the Light dies down, Anthasia sees a majestic looking guy standing looking at her with fondness.

"You are a Legacy of the Goddess Mel, You are the last living one. We are here in this space to give you a chance of a new life." Said the guy.

"Who are you? Goddess Mel? Isn't she the Goddess that is originated from my mom's hometown? Why give me a chance?" Asked Athanasia confused with everything.

"You are given a chance of living in earth-8027, Because we want you to have a good life unlike here where your unappreciated even with other parallel realities you are either killed, poisoned, even just dying in your teenage years. Goddess Mel is your mother's great grandmother. As you asked, I am Aen, God of Creation." Said Aen.

When Athanasia blinks, Everything changes

When Athanasia blinks, Everything changes. A rush of memories entered her brain.

Her name is Analise Ashwood, Age of 17. Her father is Felixis Ashwood (45), She has 3 brothers, Zyon (25), Ravi (23), and Caspian (22). Her mother died of sickness when she was 4, Her family is protective of her.

Her family is the Richiest family in X and Y city. Her father being the CEO and her older brothers

She has this fake friends Eden, Maya, Ilyanna, and Claire (From what she observed that she needs to cut ties with and the original didn't even know), Analise has a crush on a boy named Yre (Ayer) Nikolas who didn't love her back.

(Ps I change the love intrest to a unrequited crush, for a Plot I'm trying to emulate)
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Analise froze and suddenly fainted and hit her head.

The brothers quickly brought her to her room and called the doctors.