Chapter 9 (8.18.20 11:57)

Weeks later, Klaus actually went to their house and formally court the princess of Ashwood family.

At first Felixis was skeptical but seeing Caspian glaring but not objecting means this guy must have some good qualities for Caspian to actually respect him.

Despite the Family not wanting Analise having a boyfriend so soon, They knew that Klaus is one of the best candidates. Being a Marshall and son of the Keigo couple from the Keigo Corporation.

With that they just try to subtly make Analise distracted which doesn't work as Analise knows what their doing.

Analise wanted to experience dating... In her past life dating (Like in modern times) is not an actual thing as it's usually courting, engagement, marriage type.

Claude looks at Athy who is paying attention to the screen. "Your not allowed to date." he says to Athy.

"What? Whyyy?" Whines Athy as she clutches Lucas' sleeves.

"Just because."

Getting ready for her date, Analise looks at her outfit and smiles. Its a monochromatic black but with red flowers as accents, Her lips match the color of her eyes (lets just say she used a red lipstick instead).

 Its a monochromatic black but with red flowers as accents, Her lips match the color of her eyes (lets just say she used a red lipstick instead)

She skips to downstairs and smiles at the butler/driver waiting for her at the end of the stairs to drive her to her date.

She exited the car and immediately saw Klaus with their tickets to the amusment park, She bounce up to him and smiles adorably (Is that a word?Idc).

"Ugh! Why do you keep frawing over that girl! Remember I'm the oldest daughter here!" Said Jannette.

"But why? You aren't even a human to begin with. Should I treat you like a roach?" replied Lucas smiling sarcastically.

"HONESTLY! JANNETTE WHY CAN'T YOU NOT BE A SPOILED BRAT AT ONCE!" Shouted Ijiekel

Klaus froze at her smile, His heart beats fast as he suppress his blush. 'Dammit Klaus, This is not the time. I never felt this way before just who is she to make me feel this way?'

"Let's go?" Klaus ask Analise extending his arm out like a gentleman he is.

Analise smiles at him again her naturally glaring eyes softening everytime she glances at him, She takes his hands and clasp them tightly.

An invisible red thread wrapped around their pinkies glowed for a moment and solidifies.

Analise's eyes widens and a voice said "His your Fated One". She looks at their holding hands and smiles.

She drags Klaus to a rollercoaster and shows the ticket guy their Orange band to show their all pass.

After a few rides they go to the carnival games.

"Ehhh?! Why can't I hit it?!" Whines Analise trying to shoot for the 4th time.

"Why don't I help you?" Said Klaus who seemed amused with her.

"Hmph, If your so great why don't you try this?" Said Analise pushing the toy gun to Klaus's hand.

He examines the the gun and fire all 5 shots hitting all the targets.

"Hm... That guy, He can protect Athanasia..." Said Claude.

"Just like Lucas, Right Daddy?" Said Athy.

"Ye- What?! No your still now allowed dating. Your going to marry in your 40s" Said Claude with Claude in the back agreeing.

"But Daddy. Imagine this- Grandbabies." After Athy said that their Dianna pops out (Dianna from Athy's world).

"EEEEKKKK GRAND BABIES!"

Both Claude's eyes widen at Dianna's appearance.

"But-" Before Claude finish Dianna cut him off with a "I'll stay here for the rest of the time if you let this two marry by the age of *insert spoilers*"

Claude shuts up and the other Claude fumes in the back clearly knowing he fucked up.

She happily hugs her giant white rabbit Stuffed animal.

She suddenly kissed Klaus cheek with a "Thank you!" and went back to hugging and admiring the stuffed Rabbit.

His grey eyes flashed red for a moment and stand there in dazed.

A few minutes later Klaus brings Analise to one of the most luxurious restaurant in the city.

Analise is sitting in her seat across Klaus glowing.

"Thank You for the Date at the Amusenent Park. I really love it." Said Analise looking at Klaus' Stormy Grey eyes that seems to be captivating at the moment.

"I'm Glad." Said Klaus trying to hide his smile as he starts to redden a little as she kept staring at him like he hung the moon and stars.

"*Cough* Should we order?"

The not-so-couple-yet finished their dinner and learned many things about eachother.

Later that Night....

'Why does he make my heart beat so fast?! His stormy grey eyes that soften when they gaze at me, His soft touches that seem to be afraid of holding my hand, his sharp glare whenever some guy even glanced at my way. And why does he seem familiar? This is confusing!' Thought Analise as she rolls aound her bed.

Sleepily thinking of those thoughts, Analise fell asleep happily.

"Jannette I don't know what going on with you but it's clear you can't be the empress anytime sooner." Glares Claude.

"What?! Why!" Whines Jannette.

"First of all, You never studied to be a princess. Athanasia did. Second, Every decision you try to bring up to us we know will always fail. Like who tries to talk to the enemy into peace when were stronger than them and they want to take over us." Said Ijiekel.

"I'M ALWAYS THINKING ABOUT THE PEOPLE!" Shouted Jannette.

"Tch, You only drink at tea parties and play with your toys despite your age. What can you do with being an Empress When you can't even see that it's your aunt that poisoned you." Said Roger rolling his eyes completely disregarding his the one who raised Jannette.

"But-"

"Oh Shut Up Bitch! I'm tired of you whining. Why I haven't noticed this earlier is because of Dark Magic." Glared Claude with venom making Jannette cower and tries to gain sympathy by looking at Ijiekel, Roger and an amused Anastasius.

'Ah, If this is the chaos she would occur I would've revealed her being made by black magic earlier.' Thought Anastasius as his dark chuckle send shivers through Jannette's spine as she hurriedly move further away from Anastasius and as she nears Claude, the Emperor glares at her with more venom and made her sit in the middle uncomfortably.

Hi Everyone! I know I don't update often... I just started enrolling and I'm having all this kinds of responsibility as they made me a class President TwT. Also I would like clear this, I made this book just like in the moment? It was 4am i think when I start making this. Idk what comes next cause it will just strike at random moments and I never had a completed book in my entire life. I don't have a plot to be honest that's why I have hard time making updates and I'm also busy. So I'm sorry if you get slow updates... Maybe I should put it in the warning so that everyone can expect slow updates. Aight Imma do that.

Also- THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT! 11.1K READS?! DAMN EVERYONE YOU ALL MAKING ME SO HAPPY.