Chapter 8 (7.24.20 9:55pm)

The awaited moment. The release of the brand new and first gaming computer set accompanyied by a Game that Zyon worked for 3 years for it to perform what they wanted.

With her brothers waiting for her at the bottom of the stairs Analise feels anxious.

'What if I get pushed back like before? Father... Claude never.... Gave a chance to be his daughter, even in my debutante I was alone... Also the time Jannette came to our life. I tried so many times to make him notice me, Tried to be a perfect daughter he can have. But all efforts are futile... All those music lessons to play Piano, Harp and even Singing! I even studied every subject that I even nearly memorize the library. I tried, I tried it seems to be never enough. What does Jannette have that I don't?' Thought Analise about to cry and have a breakdown.

Claude glares at his counterpart. "How can you not see her potential? You could clearly see how dedicated and hard working she is. Despite your neglect she still loves you. That stupid rat really poisond your mind, cause clearly you don't have the smarts to actually see whats around you."

"I was manipulated! My mind is poisoned by dark magic!" Said Claude weakly as he knows nothing will excuse his behavior.

"Clearly you haven't been with your Athanasia. Our Majesty right here is always cleansed from the stupid black magic as Athy's mana is that light and powerful to actually purify you." Said Lucas said smugly.

"I don't have dark magic! I'm just an ordinary girl! But a princess." Said Jannette.

"Your not a legitimate child to Claude or Anastasius. Have you seen your eyes?" said Lukas snickering.

"What?!" Janette shouted and press the control for a mirror. "WHAT?! WHAT HAPPENED TO MY EYES?!"

"That's the result of your Dark Magic being taken away." Stated Athanasia.

"Ha! You didn't even escorted Athanasia for the debutante? Who escorted her huh? Was she left alone? Just like how everyone was frawing over Anastasius before? You seem to forgot... What you've done to Athanasia is what we've experienced being in our brother's shadows." Glared Claude.

"You seem talkative your highness." Smiles Robane. "Shut up, Move two seats away, your breathing is bothering me." was the reply from his emperor.

The screen paused and a Picture of Athy and Claude in the debutante was shown.