Chapter 10 (9.7.20 10:41pm)

Meanwhile Somewhere early

"Good Noon, Mom!" Said a Girl with a childish appearance.

"Good , Myra

"Good , Myra. It seems your going out today." Said Myra's mom Mrs. Kyles.

"I'm going to Klaus HQ to bring him Lunch. I hope he likes it." Said Myra.

"Why are you chasing him anyways, Dear?" Asked Mrs. Kyles.

"Mom, I've been in love with him since 10 years ago... He loves me too he just doesn't know it yet." Replied Myra with confidence.

"Whose that?" Questioned Athanasia.

In the HQ

Klaus looks at his desk in dispair. His right hand Henry looks at him in Pity.

His been stuck in their HQ all week. Paperworks, Meetings, and Many more, His schedule is packed.

'His responsible, strong, and have a big influence. He better protect Analise.' thought Claude.

*Bang*

"Good Noon Klaus!" Greets Analise cheerfully setting down a paperbag infront of him.

"Y-your here? *Coughs* I mean Good Noon Analise." Said Klaus a little embarrassed with his slip up, his eyes glowing as he sees Analise.

"Awww that's so cute! His flustered!" Gushed Lily.

"I know right?!" Gushed Diana as she stroke's Athy's hair who's getting sleepy.

Robane looks at lily who is gushing and smiling wide with sparkles in her eyes and blushes, He tries to hide it but Athy saw it and whispers something to Claude.

In the back, Claude looks at the pair with sadness 'If only he'd been strong as the Claude in that dimension, They wouldn't be in this situation.' then glares at Anastasius who smirked at him knowing what's his brother is thinking.

"Hey- So... I know you've been very busy, and I wanted to make you something... Maybe we could have lunch together?" Said Analise blushing.

His eyes softening, he holds her hands and said "I'd be glad to."

Klaus just arrange his papers quickly for later and grabs the paperbag as he holds Analise' hand as he lead her outside his office to the clearing that is shaded by trees.

As they walk in the hallway, people starts to whisper.

"Who's that girl?"

"Young Master didn't reject her?"

"Isn't she that girl from what family Again?" *Gets wack*

"Dammit Mike who doesn't know the Ashwood family?!"

"Mike apparently haha"

Analise haven't noticed the gossips as she talks to Klaus about her week.