Ⓝⓞⓣⓔ (6-2-20 12:30)

So... I'm really sorry if I update for long time. I'm dealing with something rn.

So my so called friends actually became my... Anti? Something like that, They backstab me basically.

I have a friend, Her name is Eden. She's the hypocrite that torments my social life. I thought our group problem was solved I guess not.

She talks to their gc (That they don't know I have a spy on). That I'm such a bitch when watching new anime and that I hord characters and complains that I started playing A3 that she's playing for three years already which... Contradicts her words.

They say I hord characters... She's the person I started to hate most characters in bnha especially todoroki because how she constantly reminds us that their hers smh, the only characters I have is bakugou, shinsou, aizawa, and edgeshot. Thats all, Now tell me where is the "Selfishness there".

They also say that I copy her aesthetic.

Format:

Selfie-Aesthetic-Selfie
Aesthetic-Selfie-Aesthetic
Selfie-Aesthetic-Selfie

Girl- those don't belong to you, I got inspired by pintrest, Don't mistake me for something that I didn't even do.

She also spread around that I'm a bitch so there's that.

If you ask why people are listening to her? She's pretty, talented, and friends with most people. While I am and Introvert and hates social interaction and fucking done with life.

Hit me with a truck for all I care, Wait I don't care-

Thank you for listening to my Ted talk.

Here's a KNY reverse AU that I don't own to cheer you up.