Part 8

You pulled back into the driveway around 7:30 pm. You went inside, putting the gun back in the safe. Now, did you really plan to kill him? Eh, depended, if it came to you needing to, you would but other than that it was just a precaution. You went and showered, changing into gray joggers and a white, crop, tee. Narrator was sat out on the back patio with Josh and Eddie, sipping a bud light. You went to make dinner. You cooked up some lasagna and called everyone in after it was done. Everyone came and got a plate, thanking you and going their separate ways. You decided to chill on the first floor and watch Netflix, but first you checked the news.

"It has been reported that Gaege Gibson has escaped for the local mental hospital. Its said Gibson could be dangerous. If you see him please contact L.A. police and stay safe out there."

You felt your heart drop to the ground. You turned the T.V. and locked all the doors and windows, you were terrified but running wasn't an option. You went to your room and laid down, grabbing your phone and scrolling through Twitter. You were being tagged in hundreds of Gaeges tweets.

Your jaw dropped. You finished eating and went to lock all the windows, most of which were locked. You grabbed your gun out of the safe and kept it next to you. When you were done watching T.V. you locked the front door and made sure the backroom door was locked. You left a lamp on and walked to your room. You put your gun in the drawer of the bedside table and sat on the bed. Narrator walked in and looked at you.

"Do you really plan to kill him?" he asked, locking the door.

"If that's my last option, I'll put one right between his goddamn eyes." you said, calmly but nervously.

He nodded as he laid down, you did the same. You closed your eyes and soon drifted off.

Your Dream

You woke up in your bed, sweating. Narrator was asleep next to you, it was 3:33 am. You heard a knock at the door.

"Y/N-N, please help me. I'm shot." Josh said.

You sprang up and opened the door for him, rushing him to the bathroom but being sure to lock the bedroom door behind you. He was shot in the ankle, the sight was gross. He sat on the counter as you started to remove the bullet just before there was banging on the door, then it burst open.

"Y/N, WHERE ARE YOU, YOU BITCH!?" Gaege yelled.

You hurried to patch up Joshes ankle but soon the bathroom door opened as well.

"Well well well.." Gaege said, hand gun in hand.

"Gaege-" you started before being cut off by a gunshot.

Reality

You sprang up and hugged Narrator, which woke him up. The clock read 3:30 am. He hugged you back and pulled you close.

"Hey hey hey, whats wrong?" he asked.

"Gaege. Hes gonna come kill me- us. All of us." you said staring at the wall.

"Baby. I can promise it won't happen-" he was cut off by glass breaking.

"Its him. That's Gaege." you said.

Narrator sprang up and called the group chat, everyone met up in the spare room that was filled with trash, it would be good for protection. Eddie and Narrator each kept a gun in their closets so they brought those.

"Okay. You guys, stay put. We're gonna take care of this. Someone call 911" Narrator said, nodding towards the door, Eddie knew the plan.

Gabby called 911 and officers were on their way within minutes. You heard gun shots, but no screaming. Then, you heard a door break down, you could hear sirens and then the yelling.

"POLICE POLICE" was being shouted from multiple voices.

You hugged Gabby, scared. Narrator and Eddie ran back upstairs and you hugged him, he had a bruise but it wasn't horrible. You held onto him for a minute before he and Eddie went back downstairs to talk with the police. You walked back to your room and sat back down on the bed. You laid down as Narrator came in and locked the door, laying down and cuddling you. You drifted off to sleep, it came easier than you thought it was.