Part 18

"The engagement has been called off. I recently found out that he had been cheating for the past 2 months. While this is something horrible please do not send hate. But I plan to change up my content from gaming and VR to vlogs and more to do with my daily life. I wanna be able to focus more on content you guys will enjoy! So comment some ideas but keep them on the topic of IRL things! This being said, I am parting from The Boys and taking my own path. I still love them with my whole heart. If it weren't for them I wouldn't be here. So please don't ask for videos with them. We may occasionally record though! Now, as much as you may want to send hate to Narrator, please refrain from doing such. We don't wanna spread hate but I feel like you guys deserve to know everything. I wouldn't wanna lie to you all. I love you guys so so much!", you tweeted.

You ended up falling asleep for the rest of the trip and arrived home with some missed calls and facetimes. You got off the plane and headed home. You got home and walked inside, plopping on the living room couch. You started to break down. Finding out Narrator had cheated was a nightmare that came true. You got another call from Narrator and answered it, not saying a word.

"Okay, Emily meant nothing to me Y/N. I only want you and you know that. You are my world babe-", he said.

"Don't call me babe. Shove that engagement ring up your ass. And never contact me again.", you hung up.

You laid down and went to pack everything, grabbing some moving boxes from the spare room. Eddie and Mully rushed down to see you. They both pulled you into a tight hug, Josh and Gabby following. You hugged all of them back and stopped crying.

"So uh, what's the plan now?", Josh asked.

"I plan to move to Maine, I don't wanna be anywhere near Gaege or Narrator. I can't be around here anymore. I just need to be able to be me. No friends, no family, just me and a few dogs.", you looked between them.

"We hate to see you leave but we will always be here for you love. If you ever wanna come back know that we are here, okay?", Gabby told you.

You smiled and nodded, "I plan to leave in about a week so I'll still be-", you were cut off by a knock at the door.

You walked to get it and saw Narrator.

"Can we please talk?", he begged you.

"Go talk to Emily you lying bastard.", you slammed the door in his face.

You went into your guys' room and packed all of his things into moving boxes, setting them on the doorstep.

"Who is the Emily chick anyway?", you asked, grabbing the bottle of Vodka you guys kept in the kitchen.

"She's friends with Smashing and we met her through him.", Josh said.

"Ah okay.", you said. pouring a small glass of your drink.

Gabby came over and joined you, the others followed. You guys drank the night away. Eddie put some music on a loud speaker he had and you guys had a great time. You guys laughed, drank, played games, recorded some, and ended up playing drunk VR. Around 2 am you all clocked out and headed to sleep. You and Josh slept on the couch, opposite of each other.

03/02/20

You woke up around 11 am to see everyone talking in the kitchen.

"I'm seriously gonna miss her but I know she needs this alone time.", Mully sighed.

"Like what if we all moved but we didn't live together?", Eddie suggested.

"You heard her, she wants her alone time. As much as I wanna be with her, we should respect it.", Gabby said, she was upset.

You walked over to them, "Lets all move together.", you smiled.

"I thought-", Josh started.

"Forget what I said, I'm gonna be lonely. Lets buy a new house in Maine together!", you smiled.

You guys all smiled and hugged. You grabbed your laptop and hooked it to the 1st floor living room T.V and you guys looked for houses. You guys found one. It was a 2 story house with 4 master bedrooms, all with a master closet and bath. Its had a huge kitchen and living room. There were 3 spare rooms, an indoor pool and hot tub, along with a 4 car garage. It was $500,000, which you all decided to put money in to pay it. You guys started packing a few hours later.