Part 5

The doorbell rang and you ran to the door. You screamed and hugged Ethan so tightly. You guys cried a bit, happy to see each other.

"ETHAN OH MY GOD BB!!!" you smiled.

"Y/N IVE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!" he kissed your cheek (hes very gay:)

You guys sat outside and talked, Narrator occasionally talking with you guys. He hung out for about 7 hours before he headed home. You guys had an awesome day. Introducing him to everyone, playing games, swimming, it was a great time. As he grabbed his things, you stepped outside.

"Thank you for today, I have missed you so much. Maybe we can do this again?" you hugged him.

"Of course!!" he smiled and hugged you back before walking to his car.

You went back to Narrator, who was sitting in bed and reading. You shut the bedroom door and went to change. You threw on a black, lace, bralette and some nike spandex. You threw your hair in a bun and brushed your teeth. Narrator smiled and rolled over to face you.

"Dominoes?" he asked.

"Hell yea." you chuckled, nodding.

You heard Narrator giggle before he started calling the pizza place. You came to the realization that tomorrow (1/12/20) was your and Narrators 14 months of being together. You smiled and knew what you would do. You would get up before Narrator, go to the store, get some gifts and such, and take him out to his favorite restaurant. You jumped in bed and snuggled next to him. Around 15 minutes later you guys heard the doorbell, Narrator ran down the stairs, grabbing the pizza along with a white claw and budlight from the fridge. When he came back upstairs he shut the door and turned on some Netflix. You guys just talked and as the conversation started to fall off you looked up at him.

"Remember the day we met?" you asked, taking a small bite of your pizza.

"Hmm, I do." he replied, sipping his bud light.

"Remember how I slipped on the ice in the driveway and-and you caught me?" you started to chuckle, sipping the white claw in your hand.

"I remember that, when I looked into your eyes. God I fell in love right there." he smiled, kissing your cheek.

You blushed and smiled at him. He dropped his plate, "Ah shit," he muttered, going to pick it up.

As he came back up he looked at you, there was a ring box in his hand with a gorgeous, platinum, engagement ring inside. You began to cry.

"Y/N. Will you marry me?" he looked at you.

You jumped off the bed and kissed him.

"Yes, yes!" you smiled.

He slid the ring on and you almost fainted. He stood up and you guys kissed for a second. You laid your head on his chest, your arms around him still standing up. He picked you up and kissed you. He sat you back on the bed and you both continued to eat.

"Is this a dream? Please don't tell me its a dream." you said, looking at the ring before taking a sip of your white claw.

"No my love, this is no dream." he kissed you.

You smiled and took another sip before throwing your empty plate away and setting the white claw aside. Narrator sat the pizza in the fridge on the 2nd floor. You decided to grab a book and go read outside, despite it being 10 pm. You threw on a hoodie and grabbed your favorite book, walking to the back porch on the third floor, your white claw in your other hand. Gabby and Eddie were in the pool talking. You plopped into the swing and Gabby looked at you.

"Hey Y/N!" she smiled and waved.

"Hey Gabby!" you smiled back.

"Yoo, wassup fool?" Eddie said, sitting on the edge of the pool.

"Ah, just came to read." you nodded.

"OH MY GOD WAIT-" Gabby yelled, running to you.

"What?" you were puzzled.

She gabbed your hand and looked at the ring.

"When!?" she looked at you.

"Oh- it was just a few minutes ago-.." you chuckled.

"Wow, its gorgeous." she smiled, letting your hand go.

You nodded as Eddie walked over.

"Damnn, thats a nice ass ring." he winked at you in a joking manner.

You laughed and nodded at him, the two waved, going inside. Josh came out with Willow and Zeus. He sat in an egg chair, maybe 25 feet from the swing.

"How've you been?" Josh looked at you, the dogs running around.

"I have been really good,  how about you?" you looked back.

"I guess I could be better.." he turned his attention to the stars.

"Wanna talk?" you asked.

"I could use it..." he looked back at you.

You guys brought the dogs back inside before going to Josh's room's balcony and beginning to talk.