Part 21 | The End.

3rd person POV (she/her/hers is you / Y/N)

She saw a car pull up next to her on the highway and saw the man she had once loved in the drivers side, she stared in shock. That's when she felt it, right in the side of her head, a bullet. She felt the blood drip down her face as she went to touch it her hand collapsed, Mason began to cry. He called the others and they drove as fast as they could to the nearest hospital. She laid there, unconscious, but still breathing. She slowly awoke to nurses and doctors screaming and her friends crying. She tried to speak but failed and started to cough up large amounts of blood.

"WHY THE FUCK NOT?!", Mason yelled as the surgeon told him he couldn't go into the room

"It was her ex, I saw the car pull up next to them and he pointed....", Gabby's voice faded as she was put to sleep.

1st person POV

Light danced all around and you saw fields of beautiful flowers, trees, ponds, and more. The wildlife was buzzing all around, lively and happy. A woman approached you. She had beautiful ginger hair that was in a nice braid, a fair skin tone, she wore a beautiful white dress and a cute flower bandana in her hair, and her eyes, they were such a beautiful tone of hazel. She held her hand out.

"Hello love, my name is Kyla, but we have no time for introductions dear. Come and be with me. We can live here, there's a castle nearby where we can stay, come and join me.", she offered.

"What is this- but my friends, my family!", you protested back.

"I can promise you they will live in peace and heal from your death. They will be upset but they will come to terms and facts.", Kyla told you.

"Can they join me? Just one! Please Kyla, please.", you protested once again.

"Well I also never said they couldn't come! Here, you can bring all of your friends and family love! This is a place for all! But you must know one thing..", Kyla's voice drifted off.

"What is it?!", you begged.

"They will have never existed outside of here, they won't be remembered and its like they were never real.", she smiled.

You took her hand and she smiled brightly.

Back to the real world!

You were pronounced dead as soon as you took Kyla's hand. Your friends were in tears and the nurses a mess.

Back to the dream land!

"Who all would you like to join you?", she asked.

"Gabby, Mully, Eddie, Josh, Mason, Ethan, and Carter.", you said.

A bright flash of black light disappeared as quickly as it came and there were your friends and family. You all hugged and smiled, you even shed tears of joy.

"Kyla, this is real?!", you asked.

"As real as you were my dear, shall we go to the castle?", she asked.

"Y/N, where are we?", Ethan asked.

"Well everyone, I am Kyla and this is basically heaven. A different world if you will, somewhere that only has peace.", Kyla answered.

Mason kissed you, pulling you in. You smiled and kissed him back. Kyla pulled your hand.

"Come on now, no time to waste, the sun is setting soon!", she chuckled as she pulled you towards the castle.

You guys all walked and chatted as you made your way through this "different world". It was so peaceful, water poured gently from beautiful fountains made of gold. You guys walked for about 10 minutes and there it was. A massive, gorgeous castle.

"Is this where we are gonna stay...?", Eddie asked.

"Mhm! This is your new home!", Kyla replied.

"Holy shit....", Carter said in awe.

You all walked inside, it was so so perfect.

"Go up the stairs 2 floors and there should be plenty of bedrooms! We have maids, butlers, cooks and such for all your needs!", Kyla explained.

As everyone scattered to find the room you stayed back.

"Hey Kyla.", you asked.

"Yes dear?", she replied.

"What's my dad gonna do?", you asked.

"Your father will find another girlfriend who has a few kids and he will miss you dearly but he will find happiness again.", she smiled.

"Good..", you smiled, going to find a room.

You found Mason in the pool room and the two of you went to get a room together. You guys took the largest room even though all of them were huge. As the sun had fully set, you guys laid down together.

"Hey Y/N?", Mason asked.

"Yes?", you replied.

"I love you.", he said.

"I love you too.", you replied.

The End <3
Thank you to everyone who has supported since story one. I appreciate you all. I will probably continue to make stories, maybe not fan fics but things I'll enjoy making. Make sure to stay updated on my new story!