Part 4

12-31-19

You woke up to Josh shaking you, which was different. It was 7 am.

"Y/N please please please wake up." he was pleading.

"Agh, hey- hey!" you shot up, shaken up.

"Come out here!" he grabbed your arm.

You went with him to his room and he shut the door, something was written on the back of it, "u r next.."

"What the fuck." you were scared.

You got everyone downstairs for a talk.

"Alright, we need to move. I haven't slept well in a long time, Josh's door, its time to get a new place." you started.

"I agree, I haven't slept in a long time." Mully said, his eyes were bloodshot.

"Can we go to L.A?" Eddie suggested.

"Lets look at places and go from there." you said.

You hooked your MacBook up to the T.V. and found a place a little bit later.

It was 3 stories, no basement or attic. 2 living rooms, 2 kitchens, (one of the 1st and 2nd floor) a 4 car garage, 4 master bedrooms, all with a his & her bath, also a master closet. They were all on the 3rd floor so they all had a balcony. 7 spare rooms on the 2nd floor, a gym. A hot tub and pool, both lined with LEDS. A huge back patio, and a large driveway.

You guys all agreed on it and called the real estate agent, you were able to purchase it. You guys had packed all your essentials and began to sell and furniture, it took til about 7 pm to get everything out but thankfully it was fast because you guys gave the address out on your socials to get it sold quicker. You guys called the original houses real estate and moved you. You guys got everything done by 9 pm and began to start the drive. You all drove til midnight and stayed at a hotel. You all decided to start driving again at 8 am.

Into the Future

After a few days, you arrived at the house. It was gorgeous and far from everyone, it had a great view of the city. You all left at 9 am, 01/01/20 to go furniture shopping. You guys rented a U-Haul to keep everything. At 9 pm everyone arrived home, thankfully no money issues. You all parked and started to unpack. After 3 hours everything was inside but not built or setup. You all decided to crash for the night and you would continue tomorrow. After 2 more days, the house was done. All the furniture was setup, all of the plants and lights were finished. It looked amazing.

Real Time

01/03/20

You woke up and stretched, sitting up. You got out of bed and went to shower, Narrator was already in the shower but he didn't mind. You hopped in your shower (his and her bathrooms have 2 separate ones) and started doing your thing. You got out about 10 minutes later and dried your hair. You threw it in a messy bun and put on black nike socks that went slightly past your ankles, black spandex, and a white crop tee. Narrator had a white nike shirt and some black sweats on. You walked into your new kitchen on the 2nd floor, instead of the first and made some oatmeal. Narrator came out just as you sat the bowl on the counter and spun you around, holding your hips and kissing you. You smiled as he picked you up.

"Hi my love." he said, he still had his morning voice.

"Hi babe." you said.

He smiled and sat you on the counter and kissed you again, you smiled once more. You ate your oatmeal as Narrator had some bagels. You guys went to the first floor and sat on the back porch, sitting in hanging porch swing which had pillows. You laid up against Narrator, Willow and Josh's new German Shepherd, Zeus, running around playing. You and Narrator just had some simple chats about video ideas and such.

"Hey babe?" you looked at your boyfriend.

"Yes love?" he looked back at you.

"Have you ever thought about having a uhm. A baby?" you looked at the ground.

"Mmm slightly, why, are you having baby fever?" he lifted your head.

"Kinda, but I'm thinking about adopting. Giving kids a better li-" your phone rang, "Bestie <3" it read.

"HEY!" Ethan said, your childhood best friend.

"Ethan! Hi bb!" you jumped up.

"I'm in L.A. can we hang?!" he said, smiling happily.

"I'll send you my address and you can come over!! you jumped up and down.

"Bet babes!" he smiled.

You texted him the address and Narrator pulled you to him, kissing you.

"You have fun, I'll chill out here." he smiled.

"I can introduce you guys!" you smiled excitedly.

He nodded as you saw a text pop up, Ethan.

"On my way :)" it read.

You ran to your room and grabbed your camera, vlog day....