Part 2

You woke up next to Narrator and cuddled next to him. He wrapped his arm around you and you smiled. You laid in bed for another 10-15 minutes before the both of you got ready. Narrator threw on gray joggers and a white tee. You put on a black, crop tank and spandex. You hugged Narrator, kissing him. You had your hair in a messy bun. The both of you went into the living room and sat on the couch together, Willow with you both. You decided to vlog today. You grabbed your camera and you and Narrator started the intro. Afterwards he took the camera and sat it down, he kissed you.

"Happy one year." he smiled.

"Happy one year, my love." you said, smiling.

He tackled you with kisses and you guys cuddled before Gabby and Mully walked downstairs, sitting at the other end of the couch

"Hey love birds." Mully joked.

"Hey stupid." you smiled, Gabby chuckled

"Hows it going?" Gabby asked you two.

"Pretty good." you said.

"Its going good as could be." Narrator said, kissing your cheek.

"Thats good to hear," Gabby said, "You ready?" she asked Mully.

He nodded as he got up, "We're gonna run to the store, be back soon." he said.

You and Narrator nodded as they headed out the door. You sat up against him and laid your head on his shoulder, the feeling of comfort you felt was amazing. He kissed your forehead and got up, going to make breakfast. He started making pancakes, Josh came down.

"Hey you two." he said.

"Hey Josh." you said, hugging him.

"What's up?" Narrator said as he continued to cook.

"Not much but you down to record today?" Josh looked between you both.

"Lets do it after breakfast?" you said.

"Yea, of course." Josh nodded, sitting at the kitchen island.

"I'm down to." Narrator said. 

You all three ate breakfast and discussed what to record. The idea was just a brush video and to see where it would go. You guys finished eating and all went to your offices to start recording. After 35 minutes you guys decided that would be enough so you stopped recording but you guys played for another hour or so. You all had a blast. Afterwards, you went to your room and laid down, turning on Netflix. Narrator walked in and shut the door, locking it. He plopped down next to you. He laid his head on your chest and you ran your fingers through his hair, he smiled. You giggled.

"Wanna go relax in the hot tub?" he looked at you.

"Sure!" you smiled.

You changed into a white bikini and Narrator threw on swim trunks. You guys went to the hot tub, you sat on his lap, his hands on your ass. You guys talked and giggled before you kissed him. You guys kissed for a few seconds before you pulled away.

"I got so lucky with you, I was blind to not see it sooner." you said, smiling.

"Y/N you are such a blessing and I'm so glad to be spending the rest of my life with you." he smiled and kissed your cheek.

You started to kiss him again as his hand moved up to your breast. Things started to escalate as Narrator grabbed a condom from his back pocket but you threw it.

"That won't be necessary.." you winked at him. 

About 20 minutes later you guys had finished and went to shower. You guys hurried inside and to your room. You locked the bedroom and bathroom doors before showering with  your boyfriend. Afterwards you threw on a sports bra and some gray joggers while Narrator threw on some black sweats. You and Narrator laid down and cuddled. You laid your head on his chest as he had his hand on your back, around you. After a while, you drifted off. 

You woke up the next day to Willow licking your face and knocking at the door. You threw your hair in a messy bun and walked to the door. Gaege stood there, flowers and chocolate in hand. You grabbed a flannel that was hanging up and walked outside, covering yourself.

"Y/N." Gaege said.

"What the hell are you doing here! Its been almost 2 years Gaege!" you scolded him.

"I wanna say-" he started, handing you the flowers.

Narrator walked opened the door and you spun around, he looked pissed.

"Babe, let me handle this please." you asked. 

He kissed you and walked back inside.

"Okay, I just wanna say that I am truly sorry and I know you have someone but I hope you can forgive me. I miss the boys and you. So just, can I come in and talk to them?" he said.

You texted everyone to come downstairs and had the door open. When they got there you told them, "He wants to talk to you all."

"Oh and uh by the way.. I don't forgive you. Nor miss you." you threw the flowers and walked inside. 

All the boys and Gabby watched in shock. You went to your room and sat on the bed, opening your Macbook and checking a bunch of socials. You replied to a bunch of comments and posted some new Instagram pictures with Narrator.