SilvrStake

Hey there guys! This interview is with Gabrielle, or SilvrStake,   who is the author of the House of Voices Series here on Wattpad. Read her interview below, (check out the music she mentions it's really good stuff!), and then read, vote and comment for the book one in the series: I Hear Them Calling (The House of Voices #1) 

What’s your almost name? (The name you were almost given?)

- Jade. My mom thought it would help bring me luck in life, my dad thought it sounded a little cold.

What’s your least favourite book of all time and what was your favourite character in it?

- I was gifted this book called Vampire Kisses sometime last year and I absolutely HATED it. The story was terrible, the writing was terrible and I liked NONE of the characters. Seriously, avoid this book at all costs.

If you could be an animal what sort of animal would you be?

- A Tweed wolf or an Amur tiger

You meet One Direction—what’s the first thing you say?

- I’d say that I admire how their music has transitioned over the years. The temptation to say I wished that the fandom was a little less crazy would be strong but, honestly, there isn’t much they can do about that, is there?

(I’d also have to try very, very hard not to hit on Zayn. But I’d be cool. Totally cool. Chill, even.)

Favourite movie and worst part of it?

- Currently, my favourite movie is The Winter Soldier, because I love Captain America to bits. I thought the movie was brilliant, so I guess that one doesn’t work. Nick & Norah’s Infinite Playlist is one of my favourites, though, so I’ll use that. I’d remove every scene that involved that stupid stick of bubblegum. The gum wasn’t in the book, was completely unnecessary, and was very, very gross.

Which colour describes your day today best?

- It’s only 2 in the afternoon, but so far I’d say it’s a muted orange. Like the sunset.

(look at me channelling my inner Peeta Mellark)

What is the worst natural or manmade disaster, in your opinion?

- Anything brought about by the use of bombs and chemical weapons, really. You’re only killing human beings, you’re also damaging the planet and running ecosystems.

List all the magazines you read often

- I’m not really a magazine sorta girl, but I do buy the occasional Elle and Vanity Fair, when the mood strikes me.

If you could make one famous person more appreciated and more famous, who would it be and why?

- I want to say Jennifer Lawrence, just because I love her to bits and think she’s generally wonderful. But considering everything, I think Jen needs a little break from the spotlight right now. So I’ll say Hozier (singer of Take Me To Church) because I think the man’s music is a hundred different kinds of wonderful and he’s got a lot of interesting things to say in his music.