Fashion_Girly

Check out Fashion_Girly's How-To book 'The Love Doctor!' It's interactive so send in questions etc.

--Quirk Questions--

What's your almost name?

I asked my parents and they said there wasn't one, and if there were they can't remember.

What's your least favourite book of all time and what was your favourite character in it?

My brothers book it has no title, and my favourite character... I guess the baby girl which had no name.

If you could be an animal what sort of animal would you be?

I would have to be a lion, because they're brave.

You meet One Direction-what's the first thing you say?

Why won't you grab Justin Beiber and go on the Titanic.

Favourite movie and worst part of it?

Hunger games: Catching fire and the worst part is when they shot the guy and the family when they were in Rue's district.

Which colour describes your day today best?

Blue it is more of like an in-between of happy and sad.

What is the worst natural or manmade disaster, in your opinion?

Hurricane sandy in New York, they're still fixing things and much more.

List all the magazines you read often: Teen Vogue, Cosmo girl, InStyle, and Seventeen.

If you could make one famous person more appreciated and more famous, who would it be and why?

Sass Cadeaux author AKA Scadeaux wattpadder.

What location in the world suits your personality the best? Paris.

Toast, Cereal or Porridge?

Cinnamon toast with butter.

If your book was adapted would you prefer a TV show, a movie, a play, or something else?

A TV series

Choose TWO of these things that you can have complete control over in the adaption (movie, TV show, etc) of your book (and explain what you would do with them): soundtrack/ score, cast, director and producers, screenplay, set and costumes, marketing (i.e. posters, taglines, merchandise), cinematography, official website design, special effects, editing, set locations.

1) Directors and producers, 2) Cast.

Would you rather take a Vampire or a Werewolf in a fight? If you mean that you're fighting them, then I will pick a vampire.

Which celebrity would you want to go to the formal/ prom/ end of year dance/ party with?

Liam Hemsworth

Which celebrity would you like to be pen pals with?  

Josh Hutcherson

Baking or cooking?

If I have to do it then cooking, someone else doing it for me then baking.

Which genre do you absolutely HATE? And what would the title of a story of this genre be if you were forced to write it?

I hate FanFiction, and the title will be I Hate You.

What do you want to/did you major in, in university?