AllyMei

Be sure to check out AllyMei's story 'Misfits'! It's a Mystery/ Teen Fic!

--Quirk Questions—

What's your almost name? (The name you were almost given?): Julia

What's your least favourite book of all time and what was your favourite character in it?

Can't think of any, because I rarely come across a book that I really dislike. If it doesn't seem interesting I don't even start reading it.

You meet One Direction-what's the first thing you say?

Not sure... I'm not really a fan and I don't hate them, so I guess I would probably just congratulate them for their fame :)

Favourite movie and worst part of it? I'm a big fan of the Pirates of the Caribbean xD I just love Jack Sparrow, Gibbs and Barbossa =)

Which colour describes your day today best? Maybe blue. An okay day, nothing special really happened.

What is the worst natural or manmade disaster, in your opinion?

Maybe manmade disasters like nuclear power plant explosions.

List all the magazines you read often: I like Q and w.

If you could make one famous person more appreciated and more famous, who would it be and why?

I don't know really, but I guess that it should be someone that uses their fame also to help other people that need it .

What location in the world suits your personality the best?

I'm gonna go with London :)

Toast, Cereal or Porridge? Cereal.

If your book was adapted would you prefer a TV show, a movie, a play, or something else?

A TV show, because it would show more details about it and everything =)

Choose TWO of these things that you can have complete control over in the adaption (movie, TV show, etc) of your book (and explain what you would do with them): soundtrack/ score, cast, director and producers, screenplay, set and costumes, marketing (i.e. posters, taglines, merchandise), cinematography, official website design, special effects, editing, set locations :

Cast and soundtrack. I would hate to see my book come to life and have completely wrong people to play my characters and for soundtrack I would choose the songs that I was listening to when I was writing and what inspired me :)

Would you rather take a Vampire or a Werewolf in a fight?

Vampire.

Which celebrity would you want to go to the formal/ prom/ end of year dance/ party with?

Nicholas Hoult/ Evan Peters.

Which celebrity would you like to be pen pals with?

Nina Dobrev. She's one of my favourite actresses ever.

Baking or cooking?

I prefer baking, even if I'm not really good at it.

Which genre do you absolutely HATE? And what would the title of a story of this genre be if you were forced to write it?

I don't really like Historical Fiction because it usually just bores me to death.

What do you want to/did you major in, in university?