CallMeCoffee

If you are a fan of Harry Styles and One Direction, then be sure to read CallMeCoffee's story One Step Closer.

--Quirk Questions--

What's your almost name? (The name you were almost given?)

I have no idea, to be honest :)

What's your least favourite book of all time and what was your favourite character in it?

The Hunger Games (I love it, but it IS my least favourite), and my favourite character is Peeta.

If you could be an animal what sort of animal would you be?

Wolf!

You meet One Direction-what's the first thing you say?

Oh, my gosh, I don't even know. I would probably go speechless for the first five minutes, and then be like, "Crap, I'm acting mute...hi."

Favourite movie and worst part of it?

The Host, and ugh, there is NO WORST PART OF IT

Which colour describes your day today best?

Purple! I don't even like purple...

What is the worst natural or manmade disaster, in your opinion?

Tsunamis.

List all the magazines you read often.

I don't really read magazines.

If you could make one famous person more appreciated and more famous, who would it be and why?

Ariana Grande, because she's so talented, and a lovely actress and singer, and she deserves it, okay.

What location in the world suits your personality the best?

USA, it's a mix of everything, like me.

Toast, Cereal or Porridge?

Cereal.

If your book was adapted would you prefer a TV show, a movie, a play, or something else?

A movie

Choose TWO of these things that you can have complete control over in the adaption (movie, TV show, etc) of your book (and explain what you would do with them): soundtrack/ score, cast, director and producers, screenplay, set and costumes, marketing (i.e. posters, taglines, merchandise, cinematography, official website design, special effects, editing, set locations)

I would make a really cool looking movie poster, with Harry Styles and Ashley Benson on it, and yeah. Also, the actors would be the ones listed above.

Would you rather take a Vampire or a Werewolf in a fight?

Okay, that's hard. Um, vampire, I guess. Werewolves just plain creep me out.

Which celebrity would you want to go to the formal/ prom/ end of year dance/ party with?

Oh, my gosh. Harry Styles.

Which celebrity would you like to be pen pals with?

Selena Gomez, I love her so much!

Baking or cooking?

Baking, definitely!

Which genre do you absolutely HATE? And what would the title of a story of this genre be if you were forced to write it?