JL_Sparks

Name: J.L. Sparks

Story Name: (Name one) at the moment it’s called “NaNo Project”

--Quirk Questions--

What’s your almost name? (The name you were almost given?)

Brianna

What’s your least favourite book of all time and what was your favourite character in it?

Twilight and Alice.

If you could be an animal what sort of animal would you be?

A wolf.

You meet One Direction—what’s the first thing you say?

I wouldn't want to be rude so I'd say "Hello"

Favourite movie and worst part of it?

Dirty Dancing. When Lisa opens the door and sees Robbie with Vivian. Honestly that girl is dense.

Which colour describes your day today best?

Lilac. Calm and happy.

What is the worst natural or manmade disaster, in your opinion?

Manmade disaster? The atomic bomb. Technically it hasn't been used since Japan, but still countries can blow each other up so easily now, it's scary.

List all the magazines you read often

None.

If you could make one famous person more appreciated and more famous, who would it be and why?

 I’d actually go with a band. Within Temptation. Too many people don’t know how amazing they are though they are getting more recognition. Their lyrics are powerful.

What location in the world suits your personality the best? England... I think.

Toast, Cereal or Porridge?

Porridge

If your book was adapted would you prefer a TV show, a movie, a play, or something else?

I’d say movie because TV shows generally go way off the course of the book to keep the show going.

Choose TWO of these things that you can have complete control over in the adaption (movie, TV show, etc.) of your book (and explain what you would do with them): soundtrack/ score, cast, director and producers, screenplay, set and costumes, marketing (i.e. posters, taglines, merchandise), cinematography, official website design, special effects, editing, set locations

Cast and screenplay. I would absolutely need the perfect cast and for the screenplay to reflect the book perfectly.

Would you rather take a Vampire or a Werewolf in a fight?

Vampire

Which celebrity would you want to go to the formal/ prom/ end of year dance/ party with?

Garrett Hedlund

Which celebrity would you like to be pen pals with?

Does Kate Middleton count? Even though she’s not a celebrity in the traditional sense.

Baking or cooking?

Baking

Which genre do you absolutely HATE? And what would the title of a story of this genre be if you were forced to write it?