-- ❤️ Part - 61 ❤️ --

Bringing her back to earth he forwarded warm oil boul and asked to massage … she was seeing him and thinking that what he is upto … when again he said do fast …. And Sana started massaging starting from left arm and then right …. She reached to his chest and he started making noise ….

Sidharth - Uuumm aaahhha. Like this .. shonna ur too good .. I think once in month this kind of massage is fine for me … my full body is getting relaxed … aaahhhh shoonaa u ur Soo good … ( he was saying in his most sexy and husky voice making her so arouse that she want him to hold )

She did his both legs and turned him on stomach to massage his back she was done and was about to go and wash hands and he said …

Sidharth – shonna massage khatam Kahan hua hai

Sana – ho to gaya … Kya rah gaya …

Sidharth pointed towards his dick and said – shonna main part to chod Diya …😜😜

Sana started massaging his dick and ball while making faces … Sid saw this and was trying to suppress his smile rather say laugh … and make her more irritate he started making sounds

Sidharth -  aaaahhhh uuummm fast shonna thora fast .. aaahhh it’s feel havean ….aahahahh uuummmm he was unaware that with this he was about to cum and she felt that he is on edge so she left and said

Sana – done ab main thak gayi aur nind aa rahi hai … said to give him doze of his own medicine …

When she left immediately he came back to earth and saw her … but then he said

Sidharth – sleep like this only shonna no need to wear anything …

He didn’t made love because he know she is sore and need rest but will not say and she too know the reason why he is not but She didn’t have any other option so she covered herself with quilt and slept ..as she was so tried she slept in no time and he coconed her from behind and slept …

One month passed both were happy and fight too on little things she also started visiting Sidharth’s office … both Little’s mischiefs have also increased but positive wali … all three ladies were in living area when Chanchal said

Chanchal – maa do din main to teej hai na …. To taiyariyan aur kisi ko bhulana hai iss bar to bataiye …

Mumma – are mere dimag se he nikal gaya … Sana Bache tu rakhegi fast teej ka

Sana – mumma rakhna to chahti hun par Kya karun bhukh bardash nai hoti …

Mumma – hota hai Bache pahle aisa lagta hai nai rakh paynge but jab hum apne pyar k bare main sochte hai to kuch mushkil nai lagta … rakh ke dekh na rakh payi to Sid k hath he told Dena … tu chahe to din main juice pi sakti hai ….

Sana – mumma agar pyar ki bat hai to main rakhungi …

Mumma & Chanchal – ye hui na bat

Sana went to room as she had some work …

Chanchal – maa iske liye fir Sara saman Lena padega na aur ye iska pahla fast hai

Mumma – Han bat to sahi hai sham ko chalte hai leke aynge tumhare liye b to Lena hai …

In evening mumma and Chanchal went for shopping which needed for teej and for Sana … they came late and after dinner slept …
Next day Chanchal and Sana both applied mehndi in there hands as mumma said it’s for shagun and it will show you how much ur husband loves u .. hearing this Sana was going red … there mehndi was like this …

 hearing this Sana was going red … there mehndi was like this …