-- ❤️ Part - 3 ❤️ --

With that he went to kitchen and brought the muffins which he had made for his brother and sat on his knees in front of his brother holding his ears and was saying sorry and asking for forgiveness on which his brother finally said that

Vicky - I was not upset with you only I wanted little time and wanted to speak that girl and  I’m agree for this marriage.
after listening to his brother Sidharth was on cloud 9. He tightly hugged his brother  and said thank you. Sidharth was very happy that in his family everyone is agree for this marriage.

Sidharth – Thank you so much Bhai and I will not disappoint u again and with this he promised.

After breaking the hug Vicky said..

Vicky – Sid relationship need much more affection and love with that trust. After marriage ur responsibility will increase and u have to learn to having patience as u are very impatient and also u need to control ur anger as u don’t know her very much and u have to put little extra efforts as if she gets to know that this marriage is derived from deal she might get angry and then u have to make things proper. I know u love her but u two still have not met neither she had demanded to meet. That means she is not happy somewhere with this. In ur case things might take little much time but when I met shahnaaz she was so humble and sweet. Always remember one thing that never lie to ur life partner and I don’t know whether her parents had told her about deal or not but first thing after marriage u have to do is to tell her about this deal. As relationship made on lie dose not last long. I’m sure that shahnaaz is not like other girls.

Sidharth – Bhai I promise u I will do anything to make this marriage successful and won’t disappoint u and I will tell her about this deal between me and Mr Kapoor. And I will also control my anger. Bhai ur really happy na with this marriage and ur not upset with me, as I don’t want to marry by making u upset and I know I did wrong by doing things this way, I should have told u and mom. U both have done things in proper way.

Vicky – I was upset with u initially by doing things this way but u accepted ur mistake so there is no need of feeling guilty now. And I’m genuinely happy with this marriage.

Now go and sleep court marriage date is of next week till than try to meet her and initiate with friendship with her only if she agrees 😈.

Sidharth – Kya Bhai aap abi se Dara rahe ho. Acha muffins to Khao itna pyar se apke liye banaye hai.

Vicky – Pyar se banaye hai ya maska lagane k liye.

Sidharth – Apko manane k liye banaye hai maska lagane k liye nai. Apko pata hai na aap ya mom agar bat nai karte to muj kuch acha nai lagta. Waise Bhai Meri guriya kab aa rahi hai ab to bahut din ho gye usko gye hue.

Vicky – Acha bahut he jyada yaad aa rahi hai princess ki waise to uspe chilate ho.

Sidharth – Bhai itne to pranks krti hai wo b sabse jyada mere upar but apko pata hai muj acha lagta hai kunki pyar b to usse jyada he karta hun usko.

Vicky – teri shadi se pahle nai aygi uske 2 din bad aygi achaa chal abi so jake bahut late hogya hai Kal office main important meeting hai.

Sidharth – Jo hukum mere akka. Good night 😘.
Vicky – Good Night 😘.

______________________________________________

Thank you for reading my story ..... I won't ask you for votes only will request u if u like the story plz let me know only for once and share with your friends.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️