-- ❤️ Part - 49 ❤️ --

Surpriseeeeeee🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

In evening all getting ready and guest also started coming Sid and Sana wore this 👇

Both came down stairs hand in hand …Seeing both coming rahmat and ruhi ran towards them … and hugged there legs

Both came down stairs hand in hand …Seeing both coming rahmat and ruhi ran towards them … and hugged there legs ..

rahmat was wearing like princess and looking adorable .. 👇

Ruhi was dressed up like doll she was looking too pretty …👇

Both took them in arms went went to mumma to take blessings and then moved to mammy and papa and hugged Baaz … them came to Vicky and Chanchal and took there blessings too

Both took them in arms went went to mumma to take blessings and then moved to mammy and papa and hugged Baaz … them came to Vicky and Chanchal and took there blessings too .. Vicky and Chanchal were wearing this ..👇

Soon party started and every one was enjoying little two were roaming here and there … after some time Roy empires one business delegate came with her wife and daughter … they were in good relationship … Sid takes there daughter as friend but she...

Soon party started and every one was enjoying little two were roaming here and there … after some time Roy empires one business delegate came with her wife and daughter … they were in good relationship … Sid takes there daughter as friend but she had love for him … by the way of this party she requested her parents to talk to him and his family …. As soon as she saw Sid he was alone and talking to some delegate … Sana too was busy … but both were glancing each other … girl name Ruchika came to Sid and started clinging on him and trying to seduce …

Ruchika – hi Sid baby … kaise ho .. aj Kal milte he nai …

Sid turned his face and saw Sana was seeing this .. he thought … saala abi abi thik hua hai aur ye afat pata nai Kahan se ake gale pad gayi …. Sana sherni banke mere upar tandaw karegi … he was trying to remove her hands and make distance … Sana saw this she was not at all liking this but doesn’t reacted she thought .. I trust Sidharth .. and looking like he is also getting irritated with her … so she thought to make full stop on this by declaring …. Aur waise bhi sab ke muhn pe ek he word hai reason of Party .. but she also thought Sid ko b Thora maza chakhaungi … and she take over the stage to reveal the reason ….

Sana – hello everyone may I have your attention please … hope aap sab party enjoy kar rahe hai … I know aap sab soch rahe honge main kon hun aur ye party dene ka reason Kya hai sath media ko b bhulaya gaya hai … to aap sab ka intezar khatam hota hai … may I request Mr. Sidharth Roy to join me on stage …. ( He came on stage and held her hand ) so ladies and gentlemen .. this party is organised in occasion of our second marriage anniversary … and My self Mrs. Shehnaaz Sidharth Roy … and on birthday of our doll Ruhi Sidharth Roy … doll please yahan aao and princess aap bhi …
All the guest were surprised as in two years no one got to know even if he is dating someone … Ruchika was too stunned she was unable to digest what happened … and here Media tried to question that why they kept marriage secret for 2 years and daughter … many more questions … so Sana only said …

Sana – all the media representative are requested to enjoy the party and the question answer session is arranged after party … now only please enjoy the party and video of here and pics will also b provided to you all so no need to capture separately ….
She further added … I’m very lucky to have husband like Sidharth … who is such a caring and loving husband ….

Sidharth – I’m lucky to have beautiful wife …. There are no words to describe u .. just want to say I love you 😘 shonna … and took the box from his pocket and forward his hand to give her hand and she too forward … there was a diamond ring ..

He slid the ring in her ring finger … as she had already make him wear now it was his turn …She loved the ring and hugged him tightlySana – I love you too jaan

She loved the ring and hugged him tightly

Sana – I love you too jaan ..😘

All clapped for lovely couple and both came down …. And soon got busy with guest .. when her eyes again fell on Sid … that time Ruchika was cupping his face … which irritated her so much that why he is not saying her he is comfortable … she made a mind .. isko ab sabak shikhaungi …

Here Ruchika was saying him as she had losted her all senses after listening he is married …

Ruchika – Sidharth I love you please usko chod de mujse shadi kar le … wo dikhne main he bhenji lagti hai .. just look at her .. she don’t even have wearing sence … wo tuj khush nai rakh paygi … I will make u happy … just just leave her and marry me …

Sidharth – pahli baat to she is my wife and I love her don’t u dare say anything against her again and what she is wearing is my choice … for which she didn’t even argued she took that lovingly … and she is the most beautiful girl I ever had met so leave before my temper get raise … just leave kunki main yahn koi tamasha nai karna chahta ….

Saying so he left from there to calm himself …. Soon there was announcement for couple dance all the couple gather on stage … Sana went first towards lights organiser to say lights should be only on faces and rest pretty dark … Both join the dance floor and song was playing in background ….

Sunn mere hamsafar from badri ki dhulaniya

While dancing sana was moving her hand sensually on his body … and soon she hold his manhood he was not able to react or say … he was getting damn hard because of her sweet tourcher he even can't remove her hand as she had already griped his dick ….

But somehow he uttered

Sidharth – ye Kya kar rhi ho …

Sana – are jaan punishment

Sidharth – Maine Kya kiya shonna

Sana – tune usko hath Kun lagane Diya …

Sidharth – are Maine usko bola chod wo he Chad rhi thi … please shonna chod …meri desire increase hoti jaa rahi hai please …

Sana – wo to main chod rahi hun but tu muj Kal rat Tak touch nai karega nahi kiss Han bas hug kark soynge … tabi b Tere hath control main hone chaihiye

Sidharth – ye Kya bak rahi ho …

Sana – tuj Meri kasam hai …

Sidharth – Abe yaar … but shonna yaad rakhna Kal raat ko tu animal dekhegi muj main … pura badla lunga …

Sana – Kal dekhenge wo to …

💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘

Sorry guys muj dance sequence likhne nai ata kunki na Maine kabi ki hai na dekhi hai to Maine wo part skip kiya tha .... Please bear ....