-- ❤️ Part - 6 ❤️ --

I'm really very sorry for late update date my net was not working since morning right now i got network and uploaded now I will proceed with my other works which were pending due to network ... 🙏🙏🙏

______________________________________________

Shahnaaz with her in laws reached Roy mension where Sid’s mom welcomed her warmly with some rituals. After that she was dropped to Sidharth's room.

Sidharth entered his room and saw shahnaaz was laying on bed and changed to comfortable night suit. On the same time he got phone call from Mr. Kapoor and was talking where he got to know that she already know about deal and he said to Mr. Kapoor that he had not said anything to her as she had not talked to him still with that call ended and he came back to his shock shahnaaz said

Shahnaaz – I think tumhe pata chal gaya hai that muj deal k bare main pata hai to apne dimag p itna jor mat Dena muj kaise pata and all as I have my own sources.
And for ur kind information u only had deal to marry me nothing else ur not even my friend u have to earn that friendship also.

Sidharth was in shock what she was saying but she continued

Shahnaaz – and this will be in between us only I will not let ur family know about this I will give them the respect which they deserve only because of u they will not feel low that there son don’t respect relations and do them on the basis of deal.
And for ur information I will not leave my job for that I already had talked to Vicky Bhai and he agreed with me just 2 days after that I will rejoin. And I’m not asking ur permission only letting u know the fact.

While Sidharth was coming towards bed before he reach shahnaaz throw the pillow and blanket on the couch and said

Shahnaaz – we are not sharing same bed ur going to sleep on couch from tonight 😈

Sidharth also didn’t argue and silently went to sleep on couch even though it was difficult to sleep on couch but he can’t do rather than this.

Next morning Sid woke up first as can say he didn’t slept well but when he woke up seeing Sana sleeping a smile came on his face and he promised himself that he will win her heart even though how much hard it should be. With this he went to take shower in mean Time Sana also woke up. She also took shower she didn’t even wished morning to him and she moved towards her suit case and opened it at the same time she opened the cupboard and took all his clothes and thrown them at bed not puted but thrown and all other things which were kept in cupboard she took out all the things of him were discarded she placed her things there she made place in room where her things to be placed she intentionally chose only those places which were occupied by Sid all the while she was doing this … Sid entered the room and got the shock as his all belongings were discarded here and there …

______________________________________________

Thank you for reading my story .... I won't ask you for votes only will request u if u like the story plz let me know only for once and share with your friends.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️