-- ❤️ Part - 43 ❤️ --

Sidharth – Kya bolun karogi wahi Jo tumhe karna hai … wahi to karti ayi ho … ( he finally burst out) kabi kisi aur ka socha hai .. na pahle apne parents ka na hi uske baad Bhai ya maa ka … muj laga tha Mera na sahi maa ka to sunogi manogi .. par nai … tume tabi b apni he ki … fir regret kiya … aur waise bhi mera Kya hai kuch hun thori main Tere liye … Jo muj kuch bologi ya sunogi … muj to lagta hai ye friendship bhi jhuthi ki hai tumne …

Sana didn’t said single word and was trying to digest what he said … and Sid continued his work .. next full day Sana didn’t utter a single word she took her meal silently not even shown single tantrum for taking medicine … here Sid seeing her silent .. got worried and reality hit him and realized he went over the board and said unwanted ….
Next day while Sid making her having her soup said ..

Sidharth – Sana I’m really sorry main jyada he bol gaya … Mera koi intention nai tha … wo bas sirf aise he bol Diya … sorry …

Sana – tum sorry Kun bol rahe ho galti Meri thi I’m sorry … but main b Kya karti nai ho raha tha control tab …

Sidharth – acha ab chodo wo sab jaldi se soup khatam karo …

Sana – Sidharth tumhe Sach main aisa lagta hai main selfish hun sirf khudka sochti hun .. aur ye friendship bhi natak hai …
( in mind she was thinking what if I will confess my love to him and he will say it's fake and I'm acting ... No no Sana why will he ... He will not think like this ... Yes he will not ... She came out of thoughts when he said )

Sidharth – nai shonna Maine gusse main bol Diya tha uss main se ek b word main mean nai karta … muj sirf ye bat buri lagi tune muj bulana tak sahi nai samja aur khudse uthne lagi .. Kya main itna b deserve nai karta ..

Sana – aisi bat nai hai Sidharth tum jitna sochte ho usse bhi kahin jyada deserve karte ho … tumne jaise Meri care ki hai na agar tumhari jagh koi aur hota aur jaise Maine behave kiya hai uske baad to wo tere kiye ka 1% bhi nai karta …

Sidharth – Maine ye sab apni Sana ke liye kiya hai Tere liye nai samji …

Sana – aawww kitna bada kamina hai tu …

Sidharth – tu to mujse b jyada Bari kamini hai …

Like this both chit chatted for some time and made her lay down …. Finally day came when her plaster will be removed …

Both reached hospital baaz also came there they moved towards doctor's cabin and Dr removed her plaster first from hand did some test by moving hand to see movement and effect … while she was not finding any difficulty in hand Dr signed positive and said only once needed x-ray then will suggest some exercise for hand to that nerves get free which were constant because of non movement … and then removed the plaster from leg .. he did same with leg but she was getting some pain so Dr said he will tell after x-ray .. Dr did the same and after some time got the x-rays and checked it … and Dr said
Dr. – she had recovered almost and her leg bone is also okk but still it need cure and healthy food with Rich calcium is going to continue and strictly no oily food nor spicy …

And he suggested some exercise and said visit after two weeks and till than too bed rest not to make movement and after two weak will tell further .. Sid asked for massage on that Dr said yes but said don’t press tight and suggested fish oil to use which will help bone to be strong … as soon as she heard fish she said

Sana – shii iski smell kitni gandi hogi pahle wo besawad khana aur ab ye … eewwiii main nai lagwaungi ...

Sidharth – sana jaruri hai to karna padega na .. inhone bola tha bones ko strong k liye necessary hai …

She just made a face ..

While Dr said – Mrs. Roy ur bone is recovered from crack but it need to be strong for that u need to care .. still 2-3 months u are not allowed to climb even stares and after two weeks ur fine then we will allow u to walk little that too on support …and after some more instructions they left for home …

Sid did everything thing which Dr had said … when was first time going  to use fish oil it’s smell was too strong which is for someone became unbearable .. but they had to do ….

Sana – Sidharth iski smell kitni gandi hai .. main bear b nai Kar paa rahi ..

Sidharth – shonna hai to sahi par koi aur option b to nai hai .. kuch din bear kar …
And he did massage very gently of leg and arm … arm was not needed much but still he did … and make her do exercise which Dr had suggested he was extra carefull while doing that …

In swift of moment two weeks passed and they again visited Dr. He told to step … she was getting difficulty but tried all the while Sid had held her hand to support … then Dr gave precaution to do while doing walk and other things and said not to stand at one place for much time … and both left the hospital and went home … mumma made her eat and Sid too and left saying good night …

Next three months Sid did everything and made sure she don’t perform any stunt which will lead to unwanted happening … he was like shadow for her … she also did everything without any tantrums … she was falling more in love with Sidharth and there bond was getting way too stronger…. That time too passed …

Its being six months now Sana is all ok .. she didn’t find any difficulty in walking or doing normal cores … but she was instructed by one and only Sid not to do anything which will hurt her as she is fine now but her leg needs cure for year to be strong again … and she obediently follow every thing said by Sid … she use to show tantrums but after that she has to admit .. as Sid didn’t complete her demands as they are not good for her …. He use to make her eat healthy foods only ..

_______________________________________________