-- ❤️ Part - 28 ❤️ --

After some time Vicky went to garden and saw both playing still he went and took both of them in his arms ...and sat on grass

Vicky - are my both babies ab baitho yahn thak nai Gaye tum dono...

Rahmat - no dadda Hume to maza aa raha hai...

Ruhi - Han bale papa.... are ye kitla bada nam hai apta.... mum b itna Bala nam ituse Bache ko batate hai tya...

Vicky and rahmat both laughed on little cutie

Vicky - to aap batao aap Kya bulaoge

Ruhi - princess ne apto dada bola na main b wohi bolundi...

Vicky - dada nai dadda doll...

Ruhi - thit hai...

Vicky - Chalo abi andar doll apke liye cake laye apka birthday hai na aaj

Ruhi grinned hearing cake and started licking lips ...

Ruhi - dadda chotlate Wala hai....

Vicky smiled hearing and said yes...

Three of them went inside and all gathered and sidnaaz had decorated the hall as they already had booked event management so it was easy ...rahmat and ruhi saw decorations and were enjoying ruhi was like ye balloons main fodungi....

After cake cutting ruhi was asking gift from everyone....

Ruhi - dadda mumma .... First Sid and Sana thought she is saying them but when she went to Vicky and Chanchal they both were like ...Hume to kabi pura nai bola ...hamesha mum and pap

Sana - doll apne Hume to kabi mumma n papa nai bola hamesha mum pap karti Hain.....

Sidharth - aur nai to Kya

Mumma - ab dono na chup ho jao Meri chotie se princess ko koi kuch nai bolega....

And here Vicky come with many gifts for rahmat and ruhi both....both were very happy....and ruhi slept with rahmat....

In few days only bond of both sisters was so strong .... They play together eat together sleep together and she was going to nursery in same school where rahmat goes....

Finally Sana handover the whole Naaz empires to Baaz she only go for some important meeting or when it's necessary .... She had took over all the house hold she is learning cooking more dishes than she knows and give her more time to ruhi and rahmat .... Both have become very mischievous rahmat and ruhi separately were mischief but when both come together that means something big had happened that means some blunder .... No one stops them for being naughty ... some times Vicky try to scold but he is shut by his mother by saying .... Ye unki age hai abi nai karengi to Kya budhe hone k bad karengi .... Vicky have to gave in ....

Dono k dono koi b bat manwani ho agar Vicky se to seeda Dadi k pass agar Sidharth se to seeda vicky k pass Sana se to Sidharth k pass aur agar Chanchal se to unko maska lagana ... as she hardly deny for any thing ... they all know about this what two tries to get things they want but enjoy as they ask via does not get stubborn .... If all says no then both have only one that is there Dadi who never ever denies .....

Every day Sana use to run behind both for having there food but they last take after running whole house including there garden ... during breakfast they show tantrums but eat as Vicky doesn't like but never say anything thing ... so they get breakfast as per there demand .... Lunch this is so much exercising to sana as both eat after roaming all the house .... And dinner both eat with sitting on Sidharth's lap he use to fed them both .... Like this some more days passed and this was same routine every day followed ....