-- ❤️ Part - 50 ❤️ --

And song also got over and light got on and both separated … soon cake too cutted by them and another by ruhi and rahmat …. Both were so happy … ruhi seeing chocolates directly jumped on it … both had so many chocolates than normal … party too wrapped up guest too started leaving .. only Media persons were there where sitting arrangements were done for them … both little too slept in there room without changing …. But Both sid and Sana along with there managers and Vicky and Baaz came to where Media persons were sitted …

Sidharth – hello everyone one … you can start ur questions one by one …

Reporter – first of all congratulations for second marriage anniversary to both of you … and my question is how you both met and when you married and why it was secret or say hidden?

Sana – Thank you for your warm wishes …

Sidharth – Maine inko pahle dekha tha orphanage main jahan ye aur main aksar jate hai abi bhi ..

Sana – humne shadi simple court marriage ki thi isliye publicly nai hua aur rahi baat secret rakhne ki to hum dono ne career tabi Naya shuru kiya tha to isliye b secret rakha …

Reporter – Sidharth Roy to business man hai unke bare main bahut se log jante hai … par apke bare main kabi pata nai Chala .. aap Kya karti hai?

Sana – ye jaruri nai agar koi business man hai to wo kisi professional se he shadi Kare … but main jyada iss bat ko drag nai karungi … but aap logon ko bata dun I’m co-owner of Naaz empires …. Aur filhal empire ko handle Mera Bhai Shehbaaz Kapoor kar raha hai …

Reporter – To wo business women of the year jitne wali aap hai … to aap pahle kabi samne Kun nai ayi

Sana – muj nai pasand media interaction .. but aaj muj marriage ka reveal karna tha isliye empires ka bhi kar Diya …

Reporter – apki shadi ko apne kaha do saal hue hai but ruhi Jo apne kaha apki beti wo to 4 saal ki hai ye kaise … Kya aap uski step mother hai ya ye step father?

Sana – firstly she is our daughter not step word is to be used and dare to all used this word in ur news writing … and about ruhi … we have adopted her .. or can say she is the one because of we are together …

Reporter – Sorry for using word and I assure you we won’t use this again …

Like this some more questions were asked and they answered …and lastly said

Sidharth – u guys drop ur mobile number and other necessary details to our manager they will provide you all recording of today’s event …And thanks for your co-operation… we are glad u all came …

Sana & Sid bid bye and went inside followed by Vicky and they asked Baaz and there managers to stay in mansion only as it was too late and every one was tired …and agreed ..

Sana went to her room and Sid went to little ones room as they both were sleeping with there out fit only and very uncomfortable so he made them change to night wear and left for his room … Vicky also went to his room and slept as Chanchal was very tired she instantly slept and mumma too was tired … her parents had left early because of some work ….as he entered in room saw Sana sleeping peacefully .. so he also changed and slept hugging her …

Next morning at dinning table while having breakfast Vicky forwarded envelope to sidnaaz

Sidharth – ye Kya hai Bhai

Vicky – khol k dekho

Sidharth opened envelope and there was tickets of bora bora and huwaii for 10 days each excluding traveling days …

Sana – Bhai ye …

Vicky – honeymoon ….

Both felt shy …

Sidharth – but ruhi … rahmat to fir bhi samj jaygi pay ruhi wo itne din kaise Matlab …

Mumma – uski chinta mat karo main sambal lungi usko … ab jao packing karo Kal nikalna bhi hai agar kuch lage to shopping ke liye chale Jana …

Both were ready to leave for airport … soon reached at and passed by all the formalities … and borded the plane … they both were going to Bora Bora first … And flight was of 2 days .. that means they both were in plane for two days but there was cabinets like rooms in plane where they can rest and sleep …

Sidharth was in full mood to take Revenge of party night for teasing …  both changed in comfortable and lay down it was evening and Sid was resting his head in her lap and she was ruffling his hairs .. and resting on hardboard of bed .. while she felt his hand on bottom part … he was rubbing her clit over the fabric

Sana – aahha aaaahhhaa siddddaaartthhhh

Sidharth – are u liking shonna …

Sana – haaann please remove and do ….
He did that and rubbed fastly on her clit …..

she was on edge of Cumming he moved back …

Sana was seeing him what he did … she was about to … but why he backed ….

Sana – why u left I was about to …

Sidharth – Punishment shonna punishment yaad hai … party night … u hold I said leave …

Sana – but tabi Teri galti thi tune nai roka uss chudail ko n muj ye b pata hai usne Kya bola tuje and tune Kya bola … ab yaar please …

Sid was like how she know … but shrugged and Lean to her twin and hold her hands above the head … and started sucking and chewing nipples …
Sana – aaahhha ummmm Sidharth hath shod please muj tuj pakrna hai please … aaahhhh

Sidharth left and again moved back leaving her panting ….

Sana – Sidharth yaar Kun tease Kar raha hai …

Sidharth – Jo tuj chahiye wo tuj nai milega but muj Jo chahiye wo milega …

Sana was confused what he said … while he again said ..

Tuj Meri kasam hai main kuch b karun tu muj touch nai karegi flight land hone Tak …

Sana got that and blurted out …

Sana – thik hai par tuj b kasam hai ke tu muj hath b nai lagaya kiss Tak nai … flight land hone Tak nai hotel pahuchne Tak …

Sidharth – ye galat hai …. Main to mazak kar raha tha Han mazak tha shonna

Sana – jaan shayad aap bhul Gaye aap tease karne main only student ho to main principal … ab bhugto …

After some time Sana was feeling restless….

Sana – Sid muj kuch acha nai lag raha …. Bahut ajeeb ajeeb feel ho raha hai …

Sidharth – Shona flight main hota hai kabi kabi Aram karo thik lagega …