part 6 ~sarahs POV~

he tugged my hair. it was soft though. I turn around

"what's up," I say in a quiet voice so Snape doesn't hear me

"Um can you help me pronounce this word I don't know how to say it," He says in a quiet voice

"Of course," I say in a kind voice

I tell him what the word is but it seems like he wasn't paying attention to me- well he was paying attention to me but not his notebook. I catch him staring at me all class. then the bell rang and as I got up I accidentally bumped into Tom

"Sorry that's on me," I say apologetically

"No it's fine," he says with a little annoyance in his voice.

As I leave the classroom I can't stop thinking about him how he pulled my hair gently how he bumped into me, his skin was so soft, I want to touch it again, What is this I'm feeling. I can tell I have feelings for him but I feel like this is stronger than just a little crush- my thoughts get interrupted by Harry's voice.

"Are you ready for tonight?" he says with excitement in his voice.

"Of course I am," I say trying not to think about Tom.

"I'll meet you there?" he asks

"Ya of course," I say pushing away all the thoughts of Tom

I give him a quick kiss on the cheek and leave but before I leave I catch Harry blushing and I smile. I go back to my dorm and sit on my desk writing in my diary.

"What is this that I'm feeling? it's bigger than a crush. I can't seem to get him out of my head. I wonder if he feels the same about me. He doesn't like me. I'm probably just a filthy little Mudblood to him..."

that hurt to write for some reason. I have to get ready. I get changed into a short green dress and black boots as I leave my dorm I see Tom leave his. I don't say anything to him and I walk past him. I could feel his eyes on me but I brushed it off and went to my date with Harry.