Back At Hogwarts

I sigh and grab my bags looking at Hogwarts, my sister comes next to me with a couple of bags in her hand.

"It's nice to be back isn't it?" she asked

"Yeah," I say taking a breath "It really is." 

She smiles and takes her bags back inside, I follow

As I walk up to the Slytherin common room I look around, everyone is in order, they are lined up properly most of them have cuts on their face, and there are people on each back of the line following them like they own them, I slowly go back up to my dorm feeling a little scared, I never know if they could hurt me, as I reach my dorm I see someone waiting for me.

"Didn't I tell you not to come back, darling I needed you to listen to me just that once." he pleaded

"I'm sorry I didn't listen to you but I had to come back, but now I'm not sure I want-" I get interrupted by a loud bang like sound. I quickly look at Tom

"I'm sorry love, but I have to go" he fretted

"What's going on," I ask

"Stay safe, keep your wand on you at all times, and" He takes a deep breath "If anything happens, I love you" 

"What are you talking about? you're kind of scaring me right now! You have to tell me what's going on!" I insisted 

"I'm sorry darling but I can't, I really have to go, like right now, I'm sorry Sarah Bear I have to go like now." He says as he walks out

I grab his wrist and pull him back to kiss him, we stood there for a minute just kissing, I was scared I didn't know what was going on. he pulled away, smiled, and just left, he didn't say anything else, he just left. 

I clutch my wand to go out after him to only see that he isn't there anymore I walk down the stairs to see everyone fighting for their lives, death eaters everywhere, seeing green fly across the common room, seeing people die, seeing people bruised, I shouldn't have come. I run to the great hall to seek safety only to see Fred, he's laying on the floor motionless, it's only a couple of seconds later when George comes around crying that I realized he was gone. tears filled my eyes and I start crying, I couldn't hold it in. what was going on? what was everyone dying for?