Chapter 21 -Sarahs POV-

When I got home I went straight to my room and looked at myself in the mirror with tears in my eyes, then out of nowhere I start sobbing then I hear my sister rushing into my room.

"Sarah are you okay?!" She asked concerned 

"Take it off! Please it so tight! Help me take it off!" I say still sobbing 

She rushes behind me and starts unzipping my dress. She hugs me from behind to try and calm me down but I'm still sobbing. 

-- 

after a couple of minutes, I calm myself, I'm still crying but not as much.

"You can leave if you want," I say as I wipe away my tears

"No I want to stay to make sure your okay," She says trying her best to smile

"Okay I just need to change," I say

"Okay ill wait outside," she says kindly, she leaves my room and I get changed but all I could think about was Tom.

"Why hasn't he wrote me back? Is he mad at me for leaving? Did his dad find out about us and forbid him to talk to me?" millions of thoughts running through my mind but all of them were about Tom, I just couldn't seem to get him out of my mind. When I think about him I feel safe. I feel like I don't have to worry about anything anymore, it makes all the hairs on my body stick up. I can't explain it though. My thoughts get interrupted by a knock at my door.

"Sarah, are you done?" Lexi says behind the door

"Almost!" I say as I quickly get changed, I open the door and let her in. She sits on my bed and I sit next to her.

"So what do you want to do?" She asks

"Movie?" I say

"Sure," she says.

I play a movie and watch.

--

I get up "I'll be right back I just need to use the bathroom you can keep watching"

"Okay," She says

I head to the bathroom and use it, when I come out Lexi is holding something behind her back.

"You good?" I ask

"Yeah, I'm fine, um I'm gonna go to sleep," She says

"Okay..." I say suspicious 

 She quickly rushes out of my room and I sit down on my bed and sigh. I continue the movie.

--

I was about to fall asleep until I heard my owl's wings flapping in the air, I get up and open the window and she comes in with a letter attached to her leg, I give her a quick pat on the head and take the letter hoping it was Tom. I read.

"Dear Sarah

I know it's kinda weird that I'm writing to you but you left and never told me, we used to tell each other everything, what happened? I miss us. I miss you, I miss cradle to grave. What happened? are you okay? because you didn't say anything, you just left, and Tom said something about how he should've stayed with you. Anyways, Snape's headmaster now, Dumbledore is gone. I don't know where he went. he just left. now we have these things called Carrows walking around. I hate them. They walk around like they own the place, you get punished for anything wrong, but not Tom of course. They don't touch him, they barely even look at him. Anyway, whatever happened I hope you're doing okay.

Love, Bailey" 

I was kind of disappointed that it wasn't Tom but it was nice to hear from someone familiar.