13

F Kirishima had finished reading the top of the paper. He looked at the others. "We have to stay here until we are done with challenges," F Kirishima said dismayed.

He was greeted with silence until F Bakugo retorted,"Well too bad because I am calling her and you can't stop me." F Bakugo pressed the left button on the bracelet and the screen with the little keyboard came out. Then he pressed the right button. It slowly turned into a greenish gray screen and blinked a couple of times before it stopped. On the screen it said "Please wait."

"Why isn't it working?" F Bakugo said frustrated. F Kirishima grabbed his right hand gently.

"It's probably because it has to connect to Hatsume's computer and she has to actually be there to talk to us." Said Midoriya.

"That's not helping ya nerd," said F Bakugo grumpily. F Kirishima let go of F Bakugo's hand.

Then a robotic voice spoke "connecting." Everyone looked at F Bakugo's bracelet. The screen flickered white. Then F Hatsume appeared on screen. In the background, there were a bunch of inventions. There were gauntlets, boots, some sort gas masks, a gun that was labeled glue and other sorts of inventions that were not necessarily needed by anyone. A mirror like frame set on top of a base. A bunch of wires were connected to it. The other end leading to a box shaped machine with a screen, button and a red lever.

"Hello, guys what do you need?" F Hatsume asked, waving her hand.

"What do we need? We need you to take us back to the future, ya extra," said F Bakugo angrily.

" Sorry but no can do, you have finish the challenges," F Hatsume said, nodding her head no.

F Bakugo looked like he was on the verge of exploding something. He quickly took of the bracelet and threw it. But F Midoriya quickly grabbed out of the air with Black whip before it hit the floor.

"Control your anger ,Kacchan," F Midoriya said. He looked at the screen to see it undamaged and sighed in relief. "Hatsume, Kacchan is right. Even if we decide to do the challenges, where will we stay? It looks we have to stay here for at least five days by the suitcase of clothes that you have given us."

"I have a place were you can stay, but it may be too small," said an unknown voice. Everyone spun around ready to attack the stranger, but it was only Mr. Aizawa in his sleeping bag.

"Oh hello Mr. Aizawa, why are you here?" Asked Momo.

" I wanted to check in on you guys," said Mr. Aizawa sleepily.

"Shinsou is also here, If you guys wanted to know, haha," Shinsou chuckled nervously, will peeping from behind Mr. Aizawa. F Midoriya smiled at Shinsou and waved at him.

" Oh hello Shinsou, it's great that came to visit us," said Midoriya, walking over to Shinsou. When Shinsou finally noticed the futures, he rubbed his eyes in confusion and then blinked a couple of times in an attempt to make them disappear.

" Oh god I need to sleep more," Shinsou whispered.

" I have a question. How is there a another you but also he is older? And there are more of them!" Asked Shinsou dumbly, pointing at the futures.

"We are from-"

"Oh, Mr. Aizawa didn't tell you," Midoriya said, interrupting F Todoroki. He looked at Mr. Aizawa, who shrugged in response. " They are from the future. They came here by the help of future Hatsume. Who we were talking to before you came."

"Hello Mr. Aizawa and Shinsou," F Hatsume said, bringing everyone's attention back to her. " You mentioned something about there being a place where they can stay?"

"About that, there are two extra rooms here in the dorms," Mr. Aizawa said, slightly surprising everyone except Todoroki, Bakugo and the futures.

(A/N: The two extra dorm rooms are based on this picture.)

" Wait there are two extra rooms that we could have used?" said Mina

"I thought they were some sort of storage rooms, ribbit," said Tsuyu.

"So I guess you guys knew about the extra rooms, huh?" Mr. Aizawa questioned, noticing their unsurprised expressions. F Momo and F Lida nodded

"Yes," F Todoroki said simply

"Of course I knew," F Bakugo said.

"Yep, we were kinda shocked as well when we first learned that there are two extra rooms," F Kirishima said.

"Well yes, because Shinsou was transferred to class 1-A on our second year of U.A," F Midoriya admitted, surprising Shinsou. Who had a little smile growing on his face from happiness. Murmurs of surprise traveled through the gathered group of class 1-A

"Wait, really Shinsou transferred to our class. That's amazing, Shinsou I always knew you could do it," Midoriya said excited. Midoriya looked at Shinsou, who nodded in response.

" Seeing your past self get all excited because of a person he knows little about joining his class in second year reminds me of why I fell in love with you," F Todoroki whispered to F Midoriya, making the latter blush bashfully. F Todoroki moved closer to F Midoriya and locked their hands together subtly.

F Bakugo noticed their hands locked together. "Can you make it more obvious that you too extras are dating," F Bakugo whispered annoyed.

"You three Mr. Aizawa is going to say something," said F Hatsume, interrupting them. They all jumped in surprise. They looked down at the bracelet.

"I forgot that you were even here," said F Midoriya, blushing harder as he realized that F Hatsume watched their little romantic scene unfold through the communication device.

"So I guess I chose to put Shinsou in class 1-A, huh, Mr.Aizawa said thoughtfully. "I guess I have to think about which class to put Shinsou in."

"What do you mean by that?" Asked Midoriya. Mr.Aizawa gave him a confused look. "I meant what do you mean by deciding which class to put Shinsou in? What were the options?

Sorry that this chapter took so long to get posted. Yes, I tried a new writting style. I like this one better than the old one.

Also I just noticed something, there are more Tododeku moments than Kiribaku/Bakukiri. I will find a way to put more in the next chapter.

Anyways thanks for reading this chapter.

✨Have a good day/night ✨