Day 2

"It's your guy's turn to into babies. I hope none of you guys cause a problem like a certain someone did yesterday," F Lida instructed F Midoriya, F Momo, and F Kirishima.

"I didn't even control my f*cking body. But, I enjoyed watching the sh*t go down," F Bakugo said, chuckling as he reminisced about his baby self bitting Midoriya. Yesterday, after B Lida and the others were returned back to their original age. F Hatsume had checked in to ask about their experiences. F Todoroki had explained that he remembered everything that happened. F Kirishima also commented that it was like watching the events through a T.V.

"You should apologize to my past self," F Midoriya suggested, irritated at his reaction.

"As if! why should I apologize?" F Bakugo asked. F Midoriya glared at him and walked into the bathroom to change into his bodysuit, as he knew no amount of arguing will convince Bakugo to apologize. 

"Midoriya is right, you should apologize because that's manly," F Kirishima said. F Bakugo scowled and looked away. "We both know that you care about Midoriya." F Kirishima added squeezing him tightly. F Bakugo squirmed to get out of his tight embrace. F Bakugo's anger and annoyance was further fueled by the stares that he was getting from the other Futures in the room. 

"Fine, let me go, sh*tty hair." F Bakugo stormed out of the room. F Momo worriedly glanced after him.

"Someone's going to get hurt," F Momo said. 

F Bakugo walked through the hallway towards Midoriya's room. He rapped on the door. Midoriya opened the door, his appearance indicating that he had just woken up. 

"What is it, big Kacchan?" Midoriya asked yawning. F Bakugo placed his hand on Midoriya's shoulder.

"Look here, shitty deku, you should have f*cking known that I would bite you. Why the f*ck didn't you move your hands away, huh?" F Bakugo asked. Midoriya blankly stared at him for moment, then looked at F Bakugo happily as he understood what he meant. 

"You actually care about me, Kacchan. I think I am going to cry," Midoriya said. "Yes, I should have known, but it didn't hurt much." He hugged F Bakugo. 

"Oi, let me go, nerd. No one wants you to flood this place." F Bakugo pushed Midoriya off before anyone could spot them and stomped away loudly, waking anyone who was still asleep. 

~~~(Time Skip)~~~

This time, Class 1-A didn't wait to babysit. They had formed a circle. B Midoriya was wearing a green onesie, B Kirishima had a red one and B Momo's was pink colored. B Midoriya, B Momo and B Kirishima were playing together. Those three got along well. This time F Hatsume had sent blocks to play with. Some had pictures of animals on them and others had the letters of the alphabet on them. F Bakugo had placed B Kirishima on the floor near to the sofa, which he sat on. He looked at his phone most of the time, though occasionally he checked up on B Kirishima. In contrast, F Todoroki watched over B Midoriya like a hawk. 

"Buwny buwny," B Momo chanted, waving a block with a picture of a rabbit.

"Yes, you're right, that is a bunny," Jiro said.

"A cat and a puppy," B Momo said. Mina meanwhile was taking pictures of B Midoriya. Who was watching B Momo list different animal's names.