One

Stepping out of the car, I pulled down my tight dress. The pounding bass could already be heard, even though we were parked rather far away.

"Tell me again, how did you invited to this place?" My friend spoke up, pulling me from my thoughts. We stared in awe at the mansion coming into view.

"I don't know, Cassy." Her eyes rolled.
"Jackson invited me," I add.

"I don't understand why you won't date him," She said as we started walking toward the large house.

"He is very handsome, but he's only a playboy."

"So what? He's hot," I gawked at her.

"I know that you don't care, but I actually date guys that I could be with for a long time."

Her brown eyes rolled again. "Why, so you can get hurt even more? The longer the relationship, the harder the break up will be."

I sighed. She does have a point. But I'm not that type of girl.

Sure, bad boys are hot. But is it really worth it when you will just end up getting toyed with?

"Just have fun tonight," She said while looking at me. "Don't worry about what others think, just let go. And if you want to make out with a guy, go for it. Especially if it's Jackson."

I chuckle.
"You sure give some great advice, don't you?" I said, sarcasm rolling off my tongue.

"Sure. After all, that's what I am here for."

Raising a hand up to the door, I knocked on it.
I'm not sure if its necessary, since the loud volume of everything going on might just block out the noise.

Minutes later, the door swung open to reveal a dark haired boy. His thick eyebrows raised, while his mouth formed into a smile.

"You made it!" His deep voice spoke.

"Thanks for inviting me, Jackson" I smile slightly. "Did you think that I wouldn't come?"

He thought about it for a second before answering.

"You just don't seem like the party type. But don't just stand there, come in!" Jackson said, inviting us in.

I was immediately greeted by the smell of alcohol. There was a good amount of people here, but I definitely expected a lot more.

My eyes scanned the sweaty bodies. They landed on a certain boy.

His hair was hidden under a beanie. Muscular arms were filled with tattoos, and completely visible since he was in a tank top.

"I'm going to get a drink. Do you want anything?" Cassy yelled over the music.

"Whatever you're having" I answered.

"So," Jackson spoke, throwing an arm around my shoulder. I stiffened up at his gesture.
"What made you decide to come?" He spoke into my ear, probably so that he didn't have to shout.

"I was in need of a party," I answered simply.

Jackson and I made short conversation while waiting from my drink to arrive.
When it did, I put the plastic cup to my lips and drank it.

"Let's split up!" Cassy yelled, already tipsy.
I nodded at her, and she was off.

"And then there were two," Jackson said with a charming smile.

"Who's this?" Another boy emerged from the numerous bodies.

My breathing came to a halt.
It was him.