Yellow Rose

Cr: 7a7a_777 twitter

Hiya!

Here comes another chapter.
I was thinking to update this on christmas but oh well, it been awhile I have not update so here we goes.

Enjoy!☺️

——-🎭🎭🎭——-
Itachi move the curtain away from his sight to see the morning sun peeking out from the horizon. He nods though it was a given the other end of the phone couldn't see him, he listened quietly. How in the hell did his younger brother become this dumb suddenly? Geez! All this time and he still say Naruto seems like he is holding himself back?

"Nobody wants to goes between someone who already is in a relation, you know what I mean, right, Sasuke?" Itachi questioned. Maybe his brother is too worked up with trying to get Naruto's affection that he forgot to see how Naruto works. He remind when Sasuke goes quiet in the other end;

"Especially not Naruto."

Itachi hung up the phone when he was sure his younger brother got the message he wants to send. He thinks he know one of Naruto's biggest fear, what making him hard to give in to his own feeling.

Flashback

At one of the cafe in the city, Itachi waited for the person he requested to meet him and who also agreed. A smile spread over his lips which reached to his eyes as soon as he saw the one he been waiting enter the cafe though covered by mask and cap.

"It been long since then." Itachi greet when the person occupy the chair opposite him.

"How have you been, Naruto?"

Because where they sit were away from other, Naruto put away the mask and look at Itachi while wondering what Itachi's reason is in seeking him.

"Good." Naruto reply shortly, not to be rude but he just don't know what else to say.

"I heard you are filming together with Sasuke." Itachi start the conversation as he could sense the wariness in Naruto. When Naruto nods, he continue;

"Weeks before Shisui bumped into you but was not able to talk as you seemed to be in a hurry."

Naruto's brown furrowed as he can't remember and when he heard Itachi mantion the place, his heart started to beat uneasily.

"At hospital." Itachi could see Naruto's posture tensing up. And he understand what Naruto is scared off but he need to make thing right so he push the brown envelope toward Naruto.

Naruto only now realize there was a envelope as before he was too worked up that he couldn't focus anywhere but Itachi.

"This is my privacy, you can't dig on it as you want!" Naruto gritted out when he saw what was in the envelope. It was something he did not want someone like Itachi to know because if Itachi know, there is a chance Sasuke might know too.

"I apoloqize for digging about it without asking your permission." Itachi was not angry at Naruto because what he did was wrong. But he had a hand in this too so he said;

"But what is happening with you is a part of my fault too. If I didn't gave you that pheronmone spray, you did not be in this situation. Naruto, I know why you are here. You still lo-"

"I am thankful that you want to help." Naruto cut Itachi off as he don't want to hear what Itachi is going to say.

"But I don't need any help."

"He deserves to know this, Naruto." Itachi decide to be on point as Naruto is closing every way, not giving him a chance to speak.

Naruto clenched his sweaty hands, of course he know that Sasuke deserves to know, if he want to that is;