To Grant A Wish

Cr: art taken fr. Ig; soy.naruto_

👋!
Here comes the next chapter and thank you all for helping me decide how I should refer the bottoms in this one.🙏

Enjoy!
                             ——-🎭🎭🎭——-
At one of the condo outside the city, the aroma of freshly baked cookies spread through the whole condo from the kitchen. Karin who just arrived at the condo breath in the aroma and smiled;

"Naruto, are you trying to gets me fat?"

Naruto who was taking out the cookies from the oven laughed at her teasing before teasing her back;

"You know, I am sending this back home."

Karin peeked in before saying that;

"There are alot. Give me some too, don't be stingy!"

Naruto shake his head;

"And who was the one who said they don't want to get fat?"

Karin make a face before taking one of the cookies and take a bite;

"Mm! I will be never able to resist the cookies you make!"

Naruto only smiled, he would have open a bakery if he did not become actor so he was pretty sure in his baking.

"What bring you here today? I thought it is holiday for you too?" Naruto asked before walking toward the livingroom.

Karin handed Naruto a megazine with the cover of Naruto himself. 

"Is it out already?" Naruto asked, this was a megazine he did amongh many other. Though the organizer already informed him of that, he had forgotten.

Karin nodded before he tell him about the sell;

"It's selling really well. They are already printing the second round so they want to give fans something in return."

"Like autograf?" Naruto had seen other celebrities do that to show their gratitude and also to highen the sell.

"Yes, they had already send big wallpapers for you to sign. It's limited so it's only a few." Karin placed the posters in front Naruto.

Naruto unrolled them before starting to sign as he was doing nothing at the moment. He glanced up at Karin and rised his brown in question when he sensed her watching him;

"What now?"

"....Nothing." Karin avoided his eyes but it was a brief moment before she turned to look at him again.

"There is obviously something." Naruto said before putting the pen away and straigthen himself to face her.

"If you want to ask anything, just spit it out, Karin."

Karin struggled because damn, she did not want to know why Naruto's eyes were swollen and red. Or why he is being a workaholic. But she feel that it was also her job to look out for him. She had let it go when Naruto avoided her question about taking too much job but not this time;

"What happened? What happened in the variety show?"

Karin did not follow him that time so she did not know what happened then. But Naruto had been really down after that day though he is or trying to be like nothing happened.

"I fought with Sasuke." Naruto finally said as it was because he know Karin had figured it out. It was not so hard as none have such impact on him than Sasuke.

"What it is now?" Karin almost bellowed with anger;

"Haven't you done enough?"

Naruto shifted his gaze toward the window and looked beyond the blue sky. He can't answer Karin, if truth to be told, he don't think it will ever be enough for Sasuke whatever he did for his freedom.